Epilogue

''Where is the hair pin! I need the hair pin! It's an emergency!'' Kanroji shouted.

A small group of people consisting of The Love Pillar, Shinobu, Aoi, Kanao, other Butterfly Girls and your friend Miki was in a hot mess right before you. They all did something weird, preparing things, looking for things, losing things, shouting and arguing.

Meanwhile, you sat, looking in a dumb way straight ahead of you. Never have you imagined that your wedding day would be so messy.

''Do I really need that pin so much?'' You asked Shinobu who only nodded, looking at the masterpiece Kanroji was doing on your head. ''Okay, let it be the pin.''

Finally, after a long time of sitting on a stool, looking at all the girls running around you were ready to go. It was due in twenty minutes, so all of them left to take their places, leaving only Shinobu with you. She promised that she will stay with you to the very end.

''I still don't know what you see in the hot head.'' She laughed, trying to loosen up the atmosphere.

''He is a lot different when alone.''

''I believe that. Still...''

''Oh, Shinobu, it's my meant-to-be-in-twenty-minutes husband. Don't make him look bad just right now.'' Still, she accomplished her mission, because you laughed.

''I'm happy with your happiness in that case.'' She patted your back.

The two of you talked a bit, checking the clock every minute. You were supposed to walk out at the right moment. Everyone's eyes would be on you, what if you trip? No, you couldn't trip, just, not a chance for that. There he'll be, standing, waiting for you. The two of you will make your vows. He will vow in front of you and to you. That's sick. That sweet, bad, hottie will be yours only. And he even wants that. How lucky can you be, girl?

''It's timeY/N.'' Shinobu gave you a delicate poke.

You nodded your head and watched her escape the room silently. Just a minute and you will go out. Taking a few deep breaths, shaking your butt to make the tingling sensation in your spine go away and blinking out the few tears of joy, you stepped forward, into the sun, and...

...there he was. Looking all good, only for you. Suddenly you forgot about the bunch of people watching you. It was silent, sunny and happy, just like that. Not hearing your own steps, you started to walk his way. The man finally spotted you, just walking out of the door.

Sanemi gave you the most beautiful smile you ever saw on his face. From that time, he would have it whenever he would see you, his wife and his love.

The End