Chapter 1

Victoria Bianchi

A tingling sensation flew through my body, the moment I open my eyes. Shit, I am in the basement again. I always go to the basement when I need to be punished or simply when I am just annoying my stupid ass father. My father always hits me when he wants to, it's normal in my world, my father is the Don of the American mafia. I hate the mafia more then anything except my father of course, I always dreamed of being normal and going to high school like normal kids would do and then go home to their perfect family.

I used to always blame myself when I woke up bloodied in the basement, now I know that it's just simply because I am a stupid useless girl. I can't do anything right in his eyes. He wanted an heir, a strong boy. When my mother gave birth to me, he killed her instead of trying for another baby he just killed her like that. When I was little he used to tell me story's about how he wanted me to be different and I never understood why he didn't kill me like he did to my mother, but now I understand. He just wanted to torture me and make my life miserable and someone to blame for his mistakes.

I never get to know my mother, only my stupid heartless father, who only hates me.
Their are times when I imagine my sweet kind mother, but was if she wasn't. I will simply never know. The only thing is see about her is a gravestone where her name is plastered on the gray stone. I haven't got the chance to actually see her grave and she was buried exactly 18 years ago. My father forbade me to go outside this house. And her gravestone isn't in the villa I live in so I never got to see her.

My head is pounding, I force my cold fingers to touch my head, the blood has already dried. Gosh, how long have I been here? Probably 2 days at tops. I know that if I try to stand up my vision would just go black. I lay her for a while, my mouth is dry and my whole body is sore from the beatings I got. Although my body is sore, I kinda got used to it so my pain tolerance is high. So I don't feel the pain anymore when he hits me. I force my eyes to stay open and just think about what I did wrong this time and weirdly enough I can't think of one reason. I feel well enough to stand up and dust myself off.

I make my way up to my bedroom and force myself to take a shower and scrub all the dried blood off my awful body. I put on my good clothes, for many reasons, it's my birthday today but also my mothers death day. I used to wear clothes where you don't see the bruises and cuts but now I don't give a fuck about it anymore. My father is gonna be in an awful mood, he hates it when people are going to give them condolences.

The dress:

He abused me 2 days ago so I am safe for another 3 days tops but most likely 2 days

I make my way downstairs, trying to avoid my father. Suddenly I hear an agitating voice.
'Victoria dear' my father says. Why is my father being... nice?
'Come here' he demands with a sweet tone in his voice.
I hesitantly walk up to him, he is sitting at a dinner table and the hottest man ever is sitting across him.

I keep my head down, it's rude to stare and I learned my lesson a few years ago when his friend said I provoked him and he tortured me in front of almost every mafia boss, the worst is they laughed and encouraged him. I couldn't eat for months after that, from that moment I just stopped caring.

'Is there something sir?' I ask trying to not make him mad.
'Actually everything is fine, great even, because from now on your no longer my burden.'

Fear washed over me, my eyebrows furrow and I look up. Only to see my fathers smile and a burning gaze from the men who is sitting across from my father.

'What do you mean?' I ask rapidly. The only answer I get is my father laughing. What the fuck?
'Honey its your eighteenth birthday, you didn't thought I would give you a gift?' 'Victoria you are now eighteen and ready to be given away.'

'You mean to be soled out?' I yell at him, my temper gets the best of me. And I don't understand this fucking situation.

'She got quiet a temper, but of course you know how to handle something.' My father says to the men opposite him.

'Hello? Is someone here going to explain the situation or not.' I say with more anger flowing trough me.

'Do NOT even dare raise your voice at me!' My father is warning me but that is the least of my concern. 'Sit the fuck down and we will explain Victoria.' He said with a warning tone and I don't question me I just sit down.

'Good, now you're going to listen carefully and not interrupt the conversation. And you are only going to speak when I tell you too'

'Victoria' he sighs. 'Because you're eighteen now, it's time that you are going to be wed and fur file the only reason why woman exist.' That means having children and listen to your husband.' 'Enzo and I set up this agreement that you are going to be an awesome wife and mother of your children and that you will not say a fucking word and that you agree with the agreement of course.' He explains. 'You may speak now.'

'What if I don't agree?' 'What if I don't wanne have children and don't wanne get married to a stranger.' I complain.

'Oh but you will agree in this cause you don't have a fucking say in this arrangement.' 'And Enzo Romano is not a stranger.' 'He is the mafia boss of the Italian mafia.'

Oh shit, no I don't wanne do this, tears in my eyes threaten to spill. I just blink them away because it won't help it will only let me look weak. It's true what he says, I have no fucking say in this. I am going to get married. I hate myself and everything about my entire life. I just stand here emotionless on the outside but on the inside I'm losing it, on the inside I'm fucking dying.

'You are going to pack your things and leave this house.' He says proudly with a smile, he is happy that I am going. You must think that I should be happy too. But every mafia boss is the same. The will keep hurting me maybe even worse then my father. And my children will witness it or maybe he will just kill me and then I have no chance in even seeing my babies.

My feet began to move to my room, but my head isn't where it's supposed to be. I hear nothing and I feel nothing anymore. It just stops.

I started to pack my things in suitcases. I cry harder then I have ever done before. My vision is blurry. I hear a voice calling my name, knowing it's time to go, knowing my future is going to be destroyed with one single I do.

OKAY GUYS, THIS WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER. ENGLISH ISNT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE SO THERE ARE SOME MISTAKES SO DONT MIND THEM.
ALSO, HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER?
Words count: 1309

I am gonna do short chapters cause I saw a tiktok that people like it more.