Chapter 3

Dont forget to vote it would be amazing!

Victoria Romano

The car stops at the beautiful mansion again. But he doesn't move, I don't know what to do, do I get out or...? He looks a little angry but also something I can't quite place. I am the one that should be freaking out. The audacity. But because I have a good heart I ask him: 'Enzo?' 'Are you okay?'

He stays silent, again. What a shocker. I have had enough, he may hit me for this one but i will always speak up for myself or at least try to.

'I don't know why you're acting so fucking weird.' 'But if anyone should be silent or freaking out or feeling scared or what the hell you are feeling it should be me.' 'I should be the one that is freaking out but instead all I get is a grumpy weird acting husband where I haven't said a fucking word to.' I yell.

I get out of the car and slam the door shut as hard as I can, that was probably not my best idea. Before I know it, my back is pushed against the car and a warm strong body is caging me. I freeze. Why is Enzo doing this. His hands are on either side of me on the car.

I feel his warm breath against my neck, he smells amazing. But again he says nothing, just say something anything. He sighs. Is that all I get? A sigh? 'Seriously, all I get is a sigh.' 'What is wrong with you don't u know how important this day is for me?' I yell again because he was silent again.

He chuckles, i see his beautiful shaped chest going up and down and I see a smile on his face , it's the most perfect smile I have ever seen. I see him smile and it makes me smile in an instant, it makes me warm and fuzzy inside. 'Why are you laughing?' I ask curiously.

'You are so fucking beautiful when you yell.' He sighs. 'I would do anything to make u scream at me, in every way possible.' He lets me go and starts walking towards the mansion. I stand there frozen. What just happend? Did he just tell me that he likes that I yell at him. He turns around and starts walking towards me again.

'Are you coming or do I have to carry you inside?' He says while smiling, I just stand there with a shocked expression. This is not a normal reaction when someone just got mad at you.

Suddenly he walks up closer to me, 'what are you doing?' I ask. 'Since you clearly don't wanna walk, I'll have to carry you.'

He then picks me up in bridal style and walks to the door. Just like that. How can he even carry me? My father always said I was too heavy and overweight.

The guards open the door and let Enzo and me in. Enzo walks up to the stairs with me still in his arms, all I can do is admire how beautifully sculpted his face is. After walking up the stairs and going through some doors again we arrive at what is assume is our bedroom door.

'Unfortunately I will have to let you go bellissima.' Enzo put me carefully back on the ground and opens the door for me, I step in our bedroom and it is amazing. Above the bed their are mirrors, the walls are taped with led lights, there is a kingsize bed and everything just looks perfect.

'I'm going to attend some meeting, make yourself at home.' Enzo says before he walks out. I began to pack out my suitcases in the giant closet. Half of the closet is mine, that will do. Its not like I need a closet like Kylie Jenner.

I'm still a little scared. It's 10:33 pm, I'm gonna do my skin care and get ready for bed. Technically it's the wedding night but I think I will already be asleep. I don't know we will see.

After doing my skin care and putting my silk pyjamas on, I'm laying down in bed. I put the night light out and the doors of the bedroom open.

Shit, Im just gonna pretend I'm sleeping. He makes his way to the bathroom and I hear the shows running. Phew, he is not gonna be there for 10 minutes. My body instantly relax, but then I'm reminded that we're gonna sleep in the same bed. I don't really mind if he's sleeping next to me it would actually be a pleasure.

After a few minutes the bathroom door opens and he steps out in just a towel, hanging dangerously low on his torso. His body is gorgeous and he has abs that's a bonus.

He walks up to the closet and he picks out a t shirt and a sweat pants. I can't help but watch his every move. The closet door closes and he is walking towards the bed. Shit, i immediately close my eyes and pretend to be asleep.

Suddenly I hear a chuckle, I slightly open my eyes and see him standing next to the bed already looking at me. He has a smile on his face. 'You don't need to pretend to be asleep.' He chuckles some more.

I feel a little embarrassed but I just let the feeling go. Enzo crawls up in the bed and says: 'goodnight amore.' As he closes his eyes I question: 'that's it?'

His eyes open again. 'What do you expect more?' He asks a little confused. How could he not know? It literally our wedding night. It's not that I want to have sex but it's tradition so I just assumed that it would happen. I'm happy that it didn't of course. But for him I just stay silent.

He sits up and asks: 'did you think we're gonna have sex?' I feel my checks heat up and feel a blush crawling up my face.

'Bellissima, you're too young and i think it's just too soon for these things.' He explains.
'Yeah, I didn't wanna do it either but is just assumed.' I say. Little did he know I already had sex.

He puts the sheets back over his body. 'Goodnight Amore.' And I feel my eyes close and sleep takes over my body.

GUYS THIS WAS CHAPTER 3. I KNOW ITS MOT A LONG CHAPTER BUT I WANT TO GET OVER THE FIRST CHAPTERS BUT I ALSO DKBT WANNA RUSH IT SO ITS KINDA HARD. HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.
Words count: 1110