Chapter 5

Victoria Romano

I wake up to an alarm clock, the ringing busting in my ears. I groan, I hate it, I don't use it much but still it's annoying as fuck.

I open my eyes and then think of last night, I groan again and close my eyes, it was so embarrassing. Why do I always have these embarrassing moments. I get out of bed, ready to shower. I am so excited to go clubbing tonight with Angela. I like her a lot, I think we could be good friends.

The shower runs and I am standing naked I front of the bathroom mirror, waiting till the water is warm enough. The water needs to be boiling, my skin has to be red afterwards. I like the pain of it, just feels so good.

Damp begins to fill up the room and I step in the large shower. The shower is so big, it even has two shower heads placed next to each other.

I wash my hair and shave of course. If I'm going to club tonight it means I will wear a skirt or something and I like to be shaved. I don't care if people shave or not, I just prefer  myself hairless.

I put on some comfy clothes and go to Angela her room. I walk down her hallway and see Gio walking past me with a grin plastered on his face and with his hair all mixed up. Did he and Angela...? Nah, that can't be possible.

I knock on Angela's door and she opens it, all sweaty and breathing heavily. 'Ewww. In the morning?' I say while shrinking my nose. 'No... i-I just finished a shower.' She made that up for sure. 'Yeah with Gio.' I laugh.

'It was a one time thing, he knows that I hope.' He sighs and makes room for me to come in.
'Sooo tell me all about it, in details.' I say curiously. I want to know all about it.

'What?' She snicker's. I laugh and give a look that says that she needs too. 'Okay, okay.' 'But it's not like you don't know how it goes.' Angela says waiting for my answer. But I don't have one, so it stays silent.

'Well I have seen movies.' I look up and try to read her expression. She's stunned. 'So you never actually had sex?' She sits down next to me.

'No?' 'I thought that u of all people would know how mafia men are towards woman. We have to stay pure till marriage and stuff.' I explain, although I expect her to already know this, but it looks like she doesn't.

'Yeah, but I thought they didn't do that stuff anymore.' 'That were the old ways of the mafia, I am raised entirely different.' She whispers. 'My childhood was amazing, I went to school and had the whole high school experience and then I started working here.' She explains.

'Where you born into a mafia family?' I ask. 'No, I started working here because I needed money, I was the best and met Gio, because he was gonna teach me in advanced classes.' 'Thats how I got here.' She smiles thinking about her life.

'But how do you know that my raising is the old way.' I ask. 'Gio told me, but I already thought that he tried to spare me for whatever reason he had in mind.'

'Okay lets start picking outfits.' 'I have a huge closet, you can pick anything you want.' Angela suggested. We go in the closet and w estate to go through every piece in the closet. There are so many choices, I put the clothes I like in a pile that I will try on and Angela does the same.

After a while, Angela sighs: 'I think I'm done.' 'Yeah, same.' 'Let's try these all on.' I sigh.

After 30 minutes, we both found a outfit that we loved. Angela looks amazing in the outfit she chose and I look extremely hot in the outfit I chose.