Chapter 4

I CHANGED HER AGE TO 18 I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING! AND ENZO IS 20.

Victoria Romano

I woke up to the smell of baked goods, the sweet smell fills up my nostrils. I get out of bed and rub my eyes. I am completely disoriented, and then i'm reminded again that i am literally married to The Don of the Italian mafia.

But life is actually good right now, Enzo is so kind and thoughtful to me. It's almost like he isn't a boss that tortures and kills innocent people. I walk out of the room and go down stairs. I see Enzo in the kitchen half naked, he is just wearing sweat pants. He is sitting at the kitchen counter and looks up. 'Goodmorning, amore.' He says with a smirk plastered on his face.

'Meet my friends.' He says while pointing his finger in the direction of the living room. My eyes follow his finger down to the direction, but i'm still hesitant. 'Go on, they won't bite. I think.' he laughs.

I walk confidently to the living room and Enzo follows closely behind. I open the door and the room falls quiet, shit, my social anxiety immediately kicks in. Suddenly i'm pulled into a hug and i smell a really sweet smell. 'Ooh, i'm so glad that there's finally a girl in this house.' A sweet, calm voice says. I am shocked. I hug back but i don't say anything. We let go, and i see that everybody is sitting on the sofa's.

'Okay, so you already met Angela, that is Giovanni but we call him Gio. Next to Gio is Matteo and next to Matteo is Marco.' Enzo explains. 'Hi guys' i greet. 'Hi.' everybody says.

They all look terrific. Angela has a brown tinted skin and has the most amazing curls. She just looks perfect. Gio has pitch black hair and green eyes and he is muscular build. Matteo has dark brown hair and isn't so jacked as Gio, he has brown eyes. Marco doesn't even look closely like them, he has light blonde hair and blue eyes.

I sit in the sofa across them and Angela is the first one to speak. 'Finally, I wanted ages for this.' 'Can you imagine how excruciating it is to live with five boys.' She complains.

'Hey, you can talk to me about everything.' Gio winks. 'Ew no, I don't wanna talk to you, about anything.' Angela says.

Everyone laughs a little, Enzo pulls me into him and whispers in my ear: 'they act like they hate each other but we all know the love and care for another.'

My breath is heavy and I feel his hot breath against my neck. I  swallow. Hard. His arms snake around my waist and he pulls me into his lap, now we're even closer. My head falls back against his shoulder and I just let it rest. I'd it weird that we are acting like this. I don't know. But it feels naturel. After talking to the group a bit, Angela and I go upstairs.

'So you and Enzo?' Angela smirks. 'Don't even get me started about it.' I laugh. 'I mean he is cute and all but I don't know him that well.' I explain. 'I understand, but he is actually really sweet and caring.' 'You just have to know him.'

'Yeah, but how do I do that.' I ask. It stays silent for a minute. 'I KNOW SOMETHING!' Angela yells. 'How did I not think of it before.' She thinks to herself. 'Tell me, please, I have to know.' I whine. 'Okay, okay stop whining.'

'Enzo is busy with work so normally he stays up late.' Angela begins to explain. 'Every night between 2 am and 3 am he goes downstairs to the kitchen to have a drink.' 'To relax I think, from all the hard work.' 'But it's also the time where he is tired and had a drink and you guys will be in private.' 'So it's the perfect timing to talk or do whatever you want to.' She smirks.

'Angela you're an angel, thank you.' 'Does that mean I have to wait an hour in the kitchen just till he comes?' I question. 'You're right that's maybe a little long, but my room is on the same floor as his office.' 'I know when he will go to the kitchen and k will sent you a message, okay?'