Chapter 6

Victoria Romano

We arrive at the club and a rush of reality hits me. Two girls are going alone clubbing without anyone knowing, and i am married. Of course i would never be unfaithful to him but still. I'ts just wrong. I know i am doing something stupid, but those thoughts start flying out the window when Angela whispers: 'Don't worry, you only live once.' In my ears.

We go inside and the music immediatly starts blasting through my ears. A smile creeps up my face. Angela and i go to the bar and she gets our drinks. We sit down at the bar and before we even know it an hour passes. We drank a lot, the shots just came out of nowhere and they kept coming.

I say that i need to go to the bathroom and she will pay while i go do that. I walk up to go to the bathroom when i hear a drunk voice from behind me: 'Why are you all alone?' I want to ignore the voice but it keeps talking and coming closer to me. 'I can fix that.' He whispers in my ear.

He is standing so close right now, i suck in my breath. Too scared to even think. 'A pretty girl like you shouldn't be alone and certaintly not dressed like that.' 'It makes me really horny.' I shut my eyes as deeply as i can, a tear rolls down my face. He grabbs me from behind, everything going too fast. I don't hear the music anymore, the only thing i can hear is his breath and i feel him everywhere. It's the only thing my mind has his attention on.

Suddenly he's gone, the music comes back into my ears and i look behind all confused, and there he is laying on the ground. Angela has him in her grip, 'omg, Victoria are u okay?' Angela asks with a concerned look. No, i am not but that's not what i tell her. I am grateful that she stepped in, I really am.

'Yeah, I am. Thank you for everything.' I say. 'You shouldn't be thanking me this is the least any person should have done.' She gives me a hug and starts talking again about random stuff.

Angela checks her phone and I immediately see her face panicking. 'Angela, what's wrong?' 'Shit, shit, Shit.' 'Noooo.' She start whining. 'Angela Tell me what's wrong.' I stated. 'They know.' She pauses. 'Who knows what and what do they know?' I ask confused.

'Enzo knows that you are not home.' She says. I start panicking immediately, shit of course we would get caught. I am so stupid, it's the second week of me being married and I am already screwing up. 'There coming.' She whisper-yells while looking at her phone.

'Fuck Angela.' 'What do we do now?' I sigh.
'I'm sorry for getting you into trouble, Victoria.' 'I think we would just have to wait.' I think she is mad at herself for getting me in trouble, but it's completely not her fault

'Angela, wtf it is NOT your fault, I agreed to come with.' I yell still a little tipsy. I really should try to drink some water. We sit and talk about the stunt we played for about five minutes. I feel warm arms pulling me into a hug from behind. I als gunned at first, but then I relaxed when I realised it's Enzo.

Enzo lets me go and I hop off the bar seat, Angela already went with Gio. Enzo doesn't say a word and just stares at me. I stare back, but it's kinda weird, I don't know what to do.

'Enzo, I am really sorr-.' I try to say before he interrupted me. 'Get in the car.' Enzo demanded. 'No.' I say back, I am still a little bit drunk and drunk equals confidence. 'Victoria, I don't wanna play games right now, get in the car.' He said with a low tone, relaxed but also warning me. 'Fine.' I rolled my eyes and walked outside the club.

As soon as I opened the car door, a strong had pushed it back. 'Don't even think about rolling your eyes with me.' It's Enzo again, hovering over me. His eyes are beautiful, perfect even. His hair, his hands, his everything, he is just perfect. Nothing can be bad about him. But of course he needs to ruin this moment by demanding I step into his car. He opens the door for me and I get in.

We drive off, and it's a long ride. 'Enzo I want to talk.' I say but all I get is a sigh. 'Please.' I beg. This situation need to be dealt with.
'Enzo, I'm really sorry for sneaking out like that, not that you would really care if anything happens.'

'Why did something happen?' He looks at me, worried. 'No, I mean... it was rhetorical.' I lie on the spot. My hands get sweaty and my cheeks have a light pink shade. I thought that I was covering it up pretty well, then the car was pulled aside from the road.

'Tell me what happend!' 'Now.' He demanded. 'Seriously Enzo it was nothing, I swear.' I say. I don't even wanna know what he is gonna do to the man that assaulted me. 'I know something happend now, if you don't wanna tell me...' 'then fine, don't.' He says, and he started driving. I never expected him to let it go.

Enzo Romano

I knew that she was lying, but I was gonna know it anyway. Either from the cameras or Angela. It doesn't matter that Angela is her  best friend  now, her loyalty lies with me.

I hate that she run off, every moment I think about her running off and that something happens to her I will crush. She still is my wife, I need to protect her and it will look very bad to my enemies if something happens to her, it will made me look weak. She has no idea what she has done. It could have turned out so bad.

She looks really good tonight, after being mad for a while, the other thoughts began to come. Everything about her is perfect, the shape of her nose, how easily she gets flushed, the texture on her skin, and her ass. Lik heave you seen her ass. It's the most perfect in the world.

We arrive home, I open the door for her so she can get out of the car. We don't say a word, we just go inside. Just when we hit the stairs i say : 'You did something really fucking dumb and stupid.' 'The anger I feel right now, you don't even wanna know.' 'But the worst thing of them all is the worry.' 'I was so fucking worried.' I breathed out, I was glad that I got that of my chest.

'I am really sorry Enzo.' She whispers and with that she walked upstairs.
___________

GUYS I AL REALLY SORRY THAT I DIDNT UPDATED. I JUST HAVE A REALLY REALLY BAD TIME SO THE UPDATES ARE GOING TO BE A LITTLE LATE BUT I AM STARTING THIS WEEK WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Words count: 1213

I hope you are having a good week and if not my dms are open. :))