READ ME!!

I don't wanna tell people what to do.. but you have to read this before you read the story or it may not make sense:) !!

Read to understand the Story:
This story takes place 6 months after ROTS (Revenge of the sith!)

Anakin (or should I say Vader;) ) didn't get all his limbs cut off and the only mechanical bit of him is his hand (that was cut off by Dooku). He also never got burned to a crisp (yes he's beautiful face and hair are still in tact >:) thank god).

Padmé survived child birth and is hiding on Naboo, the only people who knows she is alive are:
• Bail Organa (but not his wife)
• Obiwan Kenobi (space Jesus himself ofc)
• Her mother, Father and sister Sola
• The Queen of Naboo (who I will make up my own character for)

She is raising the twins by herself with the help of her family while working as the queens main handmaiden and the ultimate rebellion leader. (She never lost her fight and is fighting for the end of the Empire as well as fighting for Naboo)

Now about the Padmé and Anakin situation... Anakin (or Vader) thinks Padmé and his child died in childbirth he has a lot of anger in him which fuels his power to the darkside.

Padmé knows that Anakin is alive and that he is Vader, although she is in denial and considers him dead. She thinks of Vader as a different person who killed Anakin (kind of like how Vader sees Anakin) and refuses to speak on the matter.

No one knows who the twins father is except Obiwan and Padmé (ofc).

So what happens when Vader is sent to Naboo to "offer the Empires services" *cough cough* invade Naboo cough cough*...

LETS SEE!! >:)

Ok thanks for reading this Ik it was long but the information was necessary I promise!!

ANDDDD

The first couple of chapters are kinda long but their important I promise... We get news that Vader is coming in Chapter 2!!