A/N

Hello!!!

I'm so excited bc this story has over 2.5K reads. THATS INSANE.

And what's even more insane is that I have over 150 active readers. That's a lot if you think about it. At least it is to me.

So I wanted to say thank you!!

BUT

I also wanted to let everyone know I'm working on the final chapter of this book.

Now I know what your thinking.

How can you wrap up this book in one chapter?
Padme and Anakin are still a mess.
Palpatine has no idea where Anakin is
Obiwan has no idea where Padme is
The Empire is still very much in tact.
And Naboo is/has been invaded by Anakin's troops.

That's why I'm officially announcing a sequel.

It will have more characters and add more to their stories as well as focus on the rebellion and destroying the Empire.

That's not to say this book won't end well. It will. But there's still a lot to fix.

Im writing and editing the shit out of the last chapter and am currently on 3,600+ words. (That's a lot) Andddd im still not done!

But that's ok, because I feel like everyone's going to like the last chapter. So I hope people don't mind that I will be spending more time on it before it's published.

I just felt like this book had to end and a sequel focused on more than just Padme and Anakin had to start. (Don't worry there will be a lot of Anakin and Padme lore in the sequel so read it!).

After I finish this book however I'm gonna take a break and then take longer to write the sequel.

So maybe follow me (you don't have to) to see when the sequel comes out.

It's going to be a lot more planned than this one is and probably better written. (I've already started outlining chapter one and the ending:))

Anyways you won't have to wait too long because I expect chapter one to be out by early March to early Aprilish.

OKOK TYSM FOR ALL THE VOTES, VIEWS, COMMENTS AND JUST READING THIS IS GENERAL.

CHAPTER 16 WILL BE OUT BEFORE FEB 10TH! (I hope) MOST LIKELY BEFOREEEE.

-Author