Coming home

"She's awake, you can see her if you want" the doctor from earlier said "how is she?" "We are going to do some tests later and we fear that she might be permanently paralysed.. I'm sorry" she said, paralysed? Oh y/n ..

I got taken to her room and saw a smiling y/n "hey liz" she said smiling wider "y/n.." I cried, it broke me seeing her like this "I'm fine, I'm just glad your okay" she said happy "you dumbass, why did it you just let me give him my purse?" I asked making her chuckle "he wouldn't have shot me if the police didn't come" "how are you so sure y/n?" I asked still crying "he's like me, I was like that as a child" she said looking down a little
————————————
After a few hours the medication had started to come off "Elizabeth! Elizabeth!-" she yelled in panic waking up "what?! Are you hurting?!" I asked panicking "I-I can't feel my legs!" She yelled "why can't I feel my legs?!" "Y/n you got shot in your spinal cord, just please sit still!" I begged afraid of her getting more hurt "I need a doctor!"
————————————
"Come y/n its not that bad, you still look dashing" Mary Kate said making y/n chuckle "does the wheelchair fit me?" She joked "let's get you home, Henry has been asking so much questions" Ashley said "me and Elizabeth will come right after you!" Y/n yelled after them making me stop a little "Lizzie I understand if you want to not you know... date me-" oh god this stupid lady.. "y/n, even if your in a wheelchair I still love you, I want us... I just don't want to push you, y/n ill be here every step of the way" I said making y/n cry a little "I was so scared that you would leave" she admitted "never.." I whispered "I let you go once, it won't be a twice"