Visit

After my talk with Tom I've gotten insecure, I know Lizzie reassure me all the time but I can't get his words out of my mind. Everyday I wake up I feel bad knowing that this might be when she leaves, so that's why I've decided to work more on my mobility. I'm going to get back on my feet.

"Morning baby" Lizzie said as I smiled at her "morning" I yawned a little "we can make breakfast and then I thought that I'll try some steps today" I smiled, she gave me a smile but also a look. "Is it because of Tom?" She asked "no, I just want to do this for myself" I smiled, she gave me a huge cute smile, I love her so much. She was my first love and Spencer was my second, then I reunited with Lizzie and made sure to keep my promise to spence.

As we ate i asked Liz a question "do you mind driving me to the graveyard later?" I asked "no of course not, I'll visit Robbie while we're there" she smiled taking my hand "your beautiful" I whispered "I know" she said goofy while kissing my nose "morning" we heard the voice of Henry "slept well?" I asked "yeah" he said grabbing an apple before walking to his room again "okay.." I said chuckling at him, he's such a teenager
——————————-
I stood up and held a firm grip on the railing "come on now y/n, you can do it" she cheered, I lifted my foot up slightly and stepped down. I started feeling the flow a little, I think I walked 6 steps "your doing great baby, now just a few more!" She said excited, I walked a few more before getting really tired "h-how many steps?" I asked exhausted "you took 15 steps!" She said kissing me "wow, 15?!" I asked impressed by myself "you did so good, I'm so proud of you and I love you so much. I'm not leaving you"
————
"I'll Cary these flowers for you and when we get to Spencer's grave I'll go to Robbies, okay?" "Yeah sounds good" I said getting in my wheelchair, I rolled to Spencer's grave and Lizzie handed me a bucket of lily's, it used to be her favourite flowers

"Hey spence, it's been a while now. I've had a handful with Henry and my injury, I love you so much and I've kept my promise. Me and Liz are back together and first I felt bad about it, but I know you just want me to be happy. Henry loves Lizzie too, she helped me a lot when you passed.. Henry is getting so big, he's a grumpy teenager but also a good kid. I know that you would be proud of him, I am so proud of him and I know you are watching over us."
—————————-