Cheryl's suprise

Cheryl's Pov:

I've been saving up for a while now because I wanted to surprise Toni with a gorgeous new car as her old one got destroyed in the last ghoulie-serpent race.

I walked into Mantel Dealership and walked around with Reggie while he helped me find the perfect car.

I stopped at this beautiful black mercedes-benz which looked just perfect for Toni.

"This one" I said once I had fully checked the car and saw inside.

After purchasing it I drove it to Pops and parked it outside and asked Tabhita to keep an eye on it while I went to the White Wyrm to meet Toni after her shift.

I waited outside because the people inside still aren't too fond of me plus this place still gives me ptsd from when JJ was kept here.

Toni came out looking as stunning as ever.

"Hey gorgeous" She said while she greeted me by pecking my lips.

"Hey babe" I smiled while we started walking to Pops.

———

When we arrived at Pops, the car was still parked outside and Toni looked at it for a while.

"What a gorgeous car, I've always loved those type of cars" Toni said, making me sure, I chose the right one. I had a feeling Toni always wanted one of these as she would always admire them when the ads came on tv for them.

"Ye.. maybe with luck, the owner will let me ride shotgun" I winked which made Toni give me a puzzled look in return.

We went in and had out usual at Pops before heading back out again.

"I'm tired" I said as I faked a yawn which I personally think I pulled off pretty damn well.

"My trailer is a bit of a walk babe" Toni reminded me which now is one of the reasons i'm happy she has a car because now I don't have to walk all the way home from Pops to her trailer with her.

"Well it's a good thing we don't have to walk anymore" I smiled while she gave me a confused look. I just held her hand putting the car keys into it as I did. Toni must've felt something in her hand because she slowly looked down confused.

"Babe I didn't know you had a car" Toni smiled back at me which made me laugh at how clueless she was.

"No I dont.. You do" I said as I nodded towards the gorgeous black car.

Toni looked around at the car and her face lit up.

"Omg babe no you didnt have to" She said while she showered my face with kisses all over.

"I wanted to" I smiled as she continued to kiss my face.

"I love you so much" She said before kissing me passionately which instantly gave me butterflies.

"I love you too" I said after our kiss. When we got into the car she admired it more especially the scented dice hanging off her mirror which was red and smelled like cherrys.

"Babe I love this car" She said kissing my cheek.

"And I love you more" I smiled as we drove home with the radio blasting my songs from the aux.