The girl shes still inlove with | second part

Five minutes had passed. Five minutes too awkward, five minutes too long. Toni was sat beside Cheryl on the floor her eyes focused on the fire.

She was still inlove with Cheryl.

"Toni.." Cheryl says, her soft, angelic voice cutting Toni out of her thoughts. "You should go home, really. Fangs is probably expecting you.."

"I'm not going anywhere." Toni replied. "I'm staying until I know you're okay, strong enough to be by yourself-"

"I've been by myself for twenty-two years! You don't think I know how to hold myself together? To be strong enough?" Cheryl snapped, cutting Toni off.

"Cheryl, you don't have to be by yourself, you don't need to hold yourself together or be strong! You can let someone in.." Toni states. "You can let someone help you-"

"..I've tried that remember? I had someone look after me, help me when I feel alone. But now they're engaged to someone else and acting like I never existed!"

Cheryl's words hit Toni in the chest. The truth hurt her, as she now realised her actions. But she can't give this up. Not the argument, not the cruel reality, not Cheryl.

"I-I.." Toni started not having any words that would express how she was feeling.

"See? You have no words. Even you know in your heart it's true!"

"I know in my heart, I still love you!" Toni declared.

Cheryl stared at her in shock, not comprehending what she just said. If she had told Cheryl this any other day, she would've been over the moon, but today she isn't buying it.

"Pity, huh?" Cheryl sneers, finding it hard to believe that the love of her life, now standing infront of her, is still inlove with her.

"Yes!" Toni agrees. "And after everything.. the breakup, Yvonne.. I still love you!"

Cheryl stays silent and just moved closer to her.

"Well it's a shame I still love you too"

Toni leans in, and as their lips collide and move in perfect sync, she knew..

Cheryl was and always will be the one.

A/N

Long one this time to make up for my absence 🤍

I'm back to my roots! And will be writing more about choni so follow me for more stories! 🤍

L + C 🤍