Gossip and video games

Cheryl's pov:
I laughed while gossiping with the girls Betty, Veronica and Josie about how ugly the guys in our year have gotten. Since I came out and started dating Toni and Veronica and Betty were engaged, Josie was the only single and straight one in our group.

I smiled while glancing over at my gorgeous girlfriend Toni Topaz. God she was like a dream. Anything and everything I could've asked for. She made me feel loved and safe and like I had a purpose. She gave me a reason to stay.

She was currently playing a video game with Sweetpea and Fangs.

I walked over and planted myself on her lap. She reajusted her controler so she had her hands around my waist and kissed my cheek softly. I pretended I knew what was going on but really didn't. From what I understood Toni was really bad at the game and Sweetpea was winning.

--------------
After dinner..
--------------

After we ate, we all sat on the couch beside our loves. Josie was beside her love (a bowl of cookie dough ice-cream).

I cuddled into Toni with a blanket wrapped around the two of us. I looked over to see Betty and Veronica having an inteanse make-out session before excusing themselves to "go rest"

Toni's pov:

I pulled Cheryl close and kissed the top of her head. She looked up at me and gave me an adorable smile. God she's so cute. She kissed my nose before turning her attention back to the movie. Man I love her...

A/N

Short one I'm sorry! 🤍

Recently got back to my roots and I'm trying to update a few of my old stories! 🤍

Hope you liked this one 🤍