2. 𝘌𝘟𝘊𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘔𝘌, 𝘔𝘠 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘛𝘠 𝘐𝘚 𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘌

ONE WEEK LATER

"If you're gonna be hunting for buddies, do it elsewhere. This is the department of heroics!" Aizawa scolded the children who were making a fuss at the doorway. He stood up, abandoning his sleeping bag. "Hm. Took you lot 8 seconds to calm down. Life is short, kids, you're all lacking in common sense." He tutted. The students all stared at him, confused at how this washed-up old man is a teacher. "I'm your homeroom teacher, Shouta Aizawa. A pleasure to meet you."

The class remained silent. "You're supposed to have two of us, but it seems like your other homeroom teacher is late..." Grumbled Aizawa. "Anyway. Wear these immediately and shove off to the P.E. grounds." He ordered, holding up the kids' P.E. uniforms. The students shuffled hurriedly, everyone going to their respective changing rooms. When they were all changed and ready, Aizawa led them to the P.E. grounds. There they were all met with a surprise.

"Good morning kids! Fine weather for a nice surprise test eh?" Y/n beamed from her foldable lawn chair. She pulled down her sunglasses and stared at the class with a lollipop in her mouth. They stared back dumbfoundedly. "You're late." Mumbled Aizawa. "No, I'm not, I was down here preparing for the test." She smiled, making him squint irritably at her smugness. "Y-you're... Th- Oh my god you're Themis!" Midoriya squealed. "Yeah it's me, don't pee your pants." Y/n huffed, pulling herself off the chair and walking up to the class.

"I'm Y/n, I don't care for that last name formality stuff much so if you're very stuck on being polite then call me Ms. Themis. I'm your other homeroom teacher. And your combat instructor. Now quit screwin' around and get ready for the quirk apprehension test." Her hands rested on her hips and she gave them all a pointed look. After a few seconds of silence, the class burst into chaos.

"You're our teacher?!" "Quirk- what?!" "What about the welcoming ceremony?!" "We have two of the top five heroes teaching us?! Themis and All Might, that's incredible!" "Wait what was her quirk again?" "Test?!"

"Hey. Hey!" Y/n shouted, instantly silencing the class. "If you want to be heroes we don't have time for frilly niceties." Aizawa said, standing next to Y/n. "You all understand the school's reputation for freedom on campus right?" Y/n asked and they all nodded. "Yeah, then you should know that this 'freedom' applies to us teachers too. So suck it up kids." She said, motioning for them to follow her into the field.

Aizawa then went on to explain different physical activities that the students all knew from middle school. Ones where they were not allowed to use their quirks during. "Right. You," Y/n paused for a second, scrambling her mind for the blond's name. She'd received a list of all the students the day after her interview which she memorised, she just wished that she hadn't taken a shot first thing this morning to ease her names. Made it harder for her to remember them. "..Bakugou." She mumbled with a questioning tone. He nodded. 'Thank god I was right..'

"How far could you pitch a soft-ball in middle school?" She asked. "67 metres." He answered. Y/n chucked him a ball. "Try using your quirk this time. As long as you don't exit the circle, anything that you do is fine." She said, he nodded. "Don't hold back!" She reminded him before she backed off to give him space. "..You got it." He mumbled under his breath. After exploding the ball 705.2 metres into the sky and screaming 'die' at the top of his lungs, Bakugou turned to Y/n and waited for her to tell him his score. 'That's excessive..' she thought to herself.

"705.2 metres. Nice work." She announced. Bakugou smirked and walked back to the rest of the class who were all mumbling about how 'awesome' and 'fun' this all looked. Y/n raised her eyebrows, but this time Aizawa took the reins. "Fun..? So you're planning to spend your three years here having a good ol' time? What happened to becoming heroes huh?" He glared darkly, the cheering died down instantly. A devilish smirk made its way to Y/n's face, and she walked over to Aizawa before whispering into his ear. The same smirk appeared on his face too.