18. 𝘍𝘖𝘓𝘓𝘖𝘞 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘌𝘙, 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘛𝘙𝘠 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘋𝘐𝘌

"You're not going to tell us what the hell-" "Shhhh." Y/n hushed Bakugou with a smile glued to her face. He looked towards Keigo with a bewildered glare, but Keigo only shrugged. "Hey, just play along. She passed the infiltration exams with the highest marks the academy has seen." He sighed with defeat, making Bakugou roll his eyes. The three walked up to the guarded door, on the way they were stopped by a waiter who shoved a tray of champagne in their faces. Keigo declined, Bakugou– confused about what to do and slightly overwhelmed– took one and Y/n grabbed one with a big smile to the waiter. She finished it in one swig, placing it back on the tray before snatching the glass in the slightly disoriented Bakugou's hand and finishing that one too.

"Right, let's go now." She huffed, clearing her throat, and continued strutting towards the door. "Good evening gentlemen." Y/n hummed, batting her eyelashes. "Name?" The guard who stopped her earlier frowned and checked his list. "Kaina. And this is my son, I'm here to teach him how business is done." The second guard nodded towards Keigo while his companion checked the list. "And him?" "My bodyguard." She answered without glancing at Keigo. Keigo immediately stood up straighter to match the role that she'd just assigned him. "You look a little young to be his mom." The guard hummed. "Oh, thank you." "Trust me, she's an old hag." Y/n and Bakugou answered at the same time in different tones.

She turned to him and glared, before turning back to the guard. "He's my stepson. He's just having trouble adjusting to me." Y/n's expression turned sweet when addressing the guard. "Yeah, 'cause my dad married a gold digger who's closer to my age than his." Grumbled Bakugou, making Y/n roll her eyes. Keigo tried hard to maintain a stoic face and not laugh. "I'm afraid you're not on the list, madam." The guard who was searching finally sighed. "Oh I see..." She whispered, turning to Keigo and grabbing the suitcase filled with his feathers.

Y/n held it up in front of the guard, single-handedly making every muscle in Keigo's body tense up. His breath got caught up in his throat when she clicked it open, and he prepared to release his feathers to- "I think that'll convince you that I'm here for business." She smirked, holding up the case, which was full of... cash? Keigo almost let his face slip, how'd she pull that off? His heart almost dropped to his ass. "Hm. Good luck with your lesson young man, treat your mother right." One of the guards smiled, holding the door open for Y/n and Bakugou, but placing his palm on Keigo's chest to stop him. This made Y/n frown instantly. "Excuse me, I need my guard." She coughed, taking a step in between the two guards. "I'm sorry, madam, we just need to search him first."

The two guards ran their hands across his arms and legs, but when they moved to his chest and back, he held his breath. He feared that they'd feel the lumps that are left of his featherless wings, he pressed them against his back as tightly as he could and stared forwards into Y/n's eyes. "Are you guys done? I don't want to arrive late to the table. It's bad manners." She blurted, touching his shoulder just as his hands were about to touch Keigo's back, making him hurriedly skim over the suit jacket. He was too distracted to use enough force to feel anything that might be hidden under Keigo's clothing, much to his relief.

"I'm sorry madam. You can all go now, I hope you get lucky." He stammered, standing straight. "Aw, what a sweetheart..." She fawned, caressing his cheek with her gloved palm. The guard looked away with a small smile. Y/n's friendly expression fell the second she turned her back, and she started to walk ahead of the two staring boys. "Do you always use your sister's name when you go undercover?" "You have a sister?" " And where'd that money come from?" The three began walking down a long hall, two of them bombarding Y/n with questions. "No, yes, and the suitcase has hidden compartments. Now hush." She answered, that inspection riled up her anxiety and she was craving for some relief. And for this to be over with.