School and Suit Slicing | Chapter 4

Your POV:

I woke up in my white and red canopy bed with the white and red curtains glowing as the non-existent sun beamed into the room. I sat up and yawned as I tiredly rubbed my eyes, I looked around whilst wondering how I got here, the last thing I remember was falling asleep whilst hugging Princess Chara

... Crap, they probably caught us. I looked around a bit and noticed a note on my bedside table next to the lamp. So I picked it up and saw three different handwriting, the first one seemed flamboyant and I was able to understand it, and it said "Please ignore the other two handwriting, thank you for being here for Chara <3". I smiled as I guessed it was Queen Toriel.

I then looked at the next sentence and saw it was all bold and easy to understand, it read "Sir Y/n, I trust you with my daughter, if you break her heart then I'll break yours". I smiled again as I knew this was King Asgore.

The last sentence at the bottom of the note was written as a child had written it, so it was all scribbly, but I could still understand it as it read "HANDS OFF MY SISTER!!!" hmm, alright, Prince. I put the note back down on the bedside table and got out of bed to only fall on the floor again.

*knock knock knock*

"Sir Y/n? Are you alright in there?" I heard one of the guards' voices come from the other side as he knocked on the door, heh, probably there to prevent me from sleepwalking into Princess Chara's room... wait! Why would I even do that!? Ugh, whatever.

Y/n: Huh? Yeah...

"Oh, alright. But the Queen has told me to tell you to be in the dining hall for breakfast in 10 minutes."

Y/n: Oh, ok...

"Are you sure you're alright?"

Y/n: Yes, I'm fine, just... fell out of bed because I'm not used to them.

"Oh, alright."

I sighed to myself quietly so the guard didn't hear and I rolled up my brown trousers that I had just noticed I was wearing from yesterday along with my white shirt, dark green tunic, and the brown belt with item holder. I looked at my legs and saw the same black marks but more of them along with them being more black.

I went to touch it but just like last time... it made a burning sensation go through my body. Man, what is happening? Maybe I should tell Gaster about this, eh, if he asks I'll tell him. I knew I couldn't get up yet so I just sat on the cold hard floor and looked around before noticing my black suit and red bow tie attached to the outside of my wardrobe.

 I knew I couldn't get up yet so I just sat on the cold hard floor and looked around before noticing my black suit and red bow tie attached to the outside of my wardrobe

(Pretend the bow tie is red)

I smiled and decided to at least try to get up, so I held onto my bed's sheets like last time and gripped them tightly as I managed to stand up whilst my legs wobbled. I stretched a little to get my legs used to moving again, and once they had stopped wobbling I walked over to the wardrobe where my suit was.