So Much Lust | Chapter 14

THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN MATURE THEMES! YOU WILL BE TOLD TO SKIP WHEN THEY SHOW UP!

Your POV:

I slowly woke up tiredly as I yawned. I opened my eyes and got blinded by the sunlight beaming through the closed curtains. I instantly closed my eyes but opened them again as I rubbed them, this let them adjust to the light in the room. And after I stopped rubbing my eyes, I blinked a couple of times so my eyes were ready to be used.

After yawning one last time, I looked around and found myself in a living room. Oh yeah, that's right, Chara and I stayed the night at Belle's house. Speaking of which, where's Chara?

I looked around and saw Chara asleep as she faced away from me, huh, that's weird, usually, she'd be cuddling me. And I couldn't help but feel upset that Chara wasn't cuddling me, so I poked her on the shoulder a bit which appeared to wake her up a little.

Chara: Mmm... what...?

Y/n: Cuddle.

Chara just turned over and tiredly smiled at me. She wrapped her arms around me and cuddled into me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her as I pulled her closer.

Chara: Better...?

Y/n: Mhm.

Chara: Good...

I kissed Chara on the top of her head which made her smile before going back to sleep. I, however, was still awake and didn't feel like going back to sleep. So I reached behind me and picked my phone up to check the time, I saw it was 8:06 AM. I won't get out of bed yet or wake anyone up, we had a busy night last night so I presume everyone's gonna be tired.

Chara: Y/n...

I looked at Chara and she still appeared to be asleep. Didn't she just say my name? Unless! She's sleep-talking!

Chara: I... need to tell you something...

I just listened to what she needed to say.

Chara: I... I love you...

Y/n:... I love you too.

I smiled and softly kissed Chara on the lips. I broke away from the kiss and watched as Chara slowly moved around before yawning and tiredly opening her eyes. She rubbed them and then looked at me with a smile once she had opened them fully.

Chara: Morning...

Y/n: Good morning.

Chara: I had a great dream...

Y/n: I'm glad.

Chara: What's going on...?

Y/n: Nothing, just cuddling.

Chara: Mmm... good... what are we doing later?

Y/n: I don't know, but we'll probably return to the Underground.

Chara: Ok...

I put my hand on Chara's cheek and rubbed it softly, she smiled and giggled before moving closer to me. We stared at each other in silence and Chara pecked me on the lips before rubbing her face in my chest. I smiled and blushed a little bit before pulling Chara even closer to me which made her giggle into my chest.

Y/n: How about you go back to sleep?

Chara: Mhm...

We both went silent as I let Chara go back to sleep. And shortly after I heard small cute snoring noises from Chara, this made me smile. However, I heard some whispering from the hall as it got a little louder. I moved onto my back and pulled Chara on top of me so she could carry on sleeping. I looked over at the entrance of the living room and saw Av poke her head in tiredly.