Venomous Truths | Chapter 16

Your POV:

"So close."

"Yet so far."

"It's time for you to wake up."

"And to realise."

"That you're the last."

"All you need."

"Is to subdue the Erased Past."

"And to Save Your Sibling."

"We'll be watching with pride and joy."

"Don't be a MEV."

I woke up to the sound of those voices again and sat up in bed. I looked around and saw myself in my bedroom with the sunlight glowing through the curtains. I rubbed my face with my hands and let out a tired and aggravated groan. I looked down at Chara and saw her facing me whilst her eyelids twitched a little.

"Mmm..." Chara then let out a quiet moan whilst starting to wake up. So I laid back down and cuddled Chara which made her cuddle up to me. I smiled at Chara before checking the time on my wrist teleporter. "8:03" it read, that means I only have about an hour until the meeting with the Mayor.

I looked at Chara again and saw her cute sleepy face. I then softly kissed Chara on the lips for a minute before she fluttered her eyes open and yawned. Chara then rubbed her eyes tiredly before blinking so her eyes had adjusted to the light in the room. And when Chara had her eyes open, she looked at me and smiled before softly pecking me on the lips.

Chara: Mmm... hi, cutie...

Y/n: Morning, Princesa.

Chara: Mmm... why'd you wake me up...?

Y/n: WelI have that meeting, and it's at 9.

Chara:... Time...?

Y/n: 8:05.

Chara: Mmm... sleep more...

Y/n: We can't go back to sleep.

Chara: Cuddle...

Y/n: Only until quarter-past.

Chara: Why...?

Y/n: Because we have to have breakfast.

Chara: Mmm... it won't take long...

Y/n: Who says we have it here? And, I want us to enjoy it.

Chara:... Date?

Y/n: The 16th of-

Chara: No... you doofus... a date?

Y/n: It could be if you want.

Chara: Mhm...

Y/n: Ok, then it's a date.

Chara: But, more kisses, then we can get up.

Y/n: Oh! So YOU'RE the one who gets to decide when we get up, huh?

Chara: Hehe, yeah. You have to do as I say now.

Y/n: Oh no! Is there any way I can get the power back?

Chara: Give me millions of kisses!

Y/n: Oh, but of course.

Chara giggled before I kissed her softly and she kissed me back. We both softly kissed each other as our lips moved in sync and I moved my hands so they were on Chara's soft cheeks. And after we pulled away many minutes later, I continued to hold Chara's cheeks and rub them which made her giggle.