Secrets Revealed | Chapter 8

Your POV:

I yawned tiredly as I started to wake up, I rubbed my eyes softly as I yawned tiredly again. Once I had stopped rubbing my eyes I opened them to see my bed completely empty, which surprised me because I thought Chara would somehow sneak inside to join me in my bed, guess not. It feels weird without having Chara in my bed, it's like I'm missing something I could cuddle up to.

Oh well, I know it's not meant to happen, it just feels weird without having a pretty princess take up all the room in my bed. I yawned tiredly before sitting up in my bed, I looked around to get my eyes adjusted to the light. I then grabbed my phone and went onto Undernet to see if anything interesting was happening.

I saw many people talk about many different things I was too tired to care about or read, so I put my phone back on my bedside table before I got out of bed. I stretched as I yawned once more and I checked my legs, I saw that they had even more black marks on them. I sighed and walked over to my wardrobe which was still in front of my door.

I opened my wardrobe and looked through what to wear, I eventually picked out a purple and black tunic along with some black leather pants and a black belt which still had an item holder attached to it.

(I know this doesn't have black leather pants but just imagine it, m'kay?)

I closed my wardrobe and walked over to my red and white canopy bed, I put the clothes on the bed and got dressed out of my pink and purple pyjamas. I then put on the black leather pants and felt they were a bit tight, but that didn't matter. I put the black and purple tunic on along with the black belt and item holder.

I grabbed my previous item holder and put all the G I had in there into the one I now had on my black belt. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and put it into my item holder before walking back over to my wardrobe and lifting it as I moved it out of the door. I noticed that the bedroom door locks had been unlocked... goddamn it Chara.

I sighed and left my bedroom. I looked down each of the hallways and noticed them silent and empty like usual. I put my hands behind my back and walked over to Chara's bedroom, I stood next to the door and waited for her to leave her room. But after waiting 10 minutes, she still hadn't left her room, so I knocked on the door.

Y/n: Princess? Are you in there?

But I go no answer, so I took my phone out of my item holder and decided to ring Nanny.

[Toriel]: Hello?

[Y/n]: Hey Nanny.

[Toriel]: Oh! Hello Y/n!

[Y/n]: Do you know where the princess is?

[Toriel]: She's here with me and upset.

[Y/n]: Oh, this again? Did she wake up before me?

[Toriel]: It seems so.

[Y/n]: Guess I'll have to set an alarm on my phone, you're in the dining hall, correct?