SOUL Status and The Surface | Chapter 13

"WAKE UP!"

I was suddenly awoken by the sound of the Black Lord's voice screaming. I sat up quickly and looked around, but I found myself in my bedroom with the Black Lord nowhere in sight. I sighed, "it was all in my head," I thought.

"Y/n...?" I looked down to see Chara awake slightly, "Great, I woke her up." I thought. I laid back down and Chara cuddled back into me. But I didn't cuddle back, I just laid there in silence on my back and sighed again.

Chara: What's wrong...?

Y/n: Hm? Nothing... don't worry...

Chara: No... what is it...?

Y/n: I just... had a nightmare...

Chara: Oh... was what it?

Y/n: (I'm still not telling her. Aww, you're still not? That's fine, I'll have even more fun breaking you.) It's nothing...

Chara: Hmm... then don't worry about it...

Y/n: It's not as easy as that.

Chara: Just... try to forget about it... I'm here if you want to talk... or cuddle...

Y/n: (Aww, how sweet. That's right, just "forget" about me and I'll "disappear", haha!)...

Chara kissed me on the cheek which made me smile a little. I looked at her and she smiled, I kissed her on the cheek back and she went back to cuddling into me. I checked the time on my wrist teleporter and saw it was 6 AM, I knew I wasn't going to fall asleep so I might as well do something.

Y/n: Princesa...

Chara: Hmm...?

Y/n: I'm going for a shower to clear my thoughts.

Chara: Mmm... ok... make sure to come back...

Y/n: I will, I promise.

Chara kissed me on the cheek and let me get out of bed. I stood next to the bed and yawned before walking over to the bathroom. I entered the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

 I entered the bathroom and locked the door behind me

(Just in case you forgot.)

I walked over to the shower and took my pyjamas off, I got into the shower and turned it on. I got hit with cold water which made me wake up but it quickly went warm. I slowly breathed out as I calmed myself and looked down, I noticed how my legs were now covered in black marks and my chest had more and thicker black marks. The marks on my chest all seemed to go to the centre of my chest and make a SOUL-shaped pattern.

Y/n: (Of course, it's going for my SOUL.)

*Silence*

Y/n: (Uhhh, hello? Don't you have any comments to say?)

*Silence*

Y/n: (Wait, is the shower blocking the connection? Oh my... gosh, it is! Ha HA!)

I smiled to myself and enjoyed the hot and steamy shower which cleared all of my thoughts. And after basking in the hot water for what felt like an hour, I turned the shower off and left the shower. I dried myself off using a towel and put my pyjamas back on. I left the bathroom and saw how the non-existent sunlight beamed through the closed curtains.