Blackened Terror | Chapter 12

"Princess Chara, do you take Sir Y/n to be your husband?"

"I do."

"And Sir Y/n, do you take Princess Chara to be your wife?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n: I do.

I opened my eyes and found myself in my bedroom... man, what was that dream?

I yawned and looked around, yep, still in my bedroom. I then looked back in front of me and saw Chara's cute sleepy face as she had her arms wrapped around me. I smiled and kissed her on the forehead. I then yawned again as I rubbed my eyes so they would adjust to being used. Once my eyes had adjusted, I checked the time on my wrist teleporter and saw it was 10 AM.

I didn't want to get out of bed but we still had to get up, breakfast would be ready in 15 minutes. I looked back at Chara and saw her still sleeping peacefully, I tried to get up but Chara stirred in her sleep before pulling me closer to her. I only smiled and stretched before nudging Chara a bit to wake her up.

Y/n: Princesa.

Chara: Mmm... what...?

Y/n: Time to wake up.

Chara: No... cuddle longer...

Y/n: What about breakfast?

Chara: It can wait...

Y/n:... Alright, I guess we could sleep longer.

Chara: Good...

Chara smiled and kissed me on the cheek before snuggling into me, I smiled and held her close. I then reached behind me and picked my phone up from the bedside table. I saw Nanny had texted me, so I went to see what she said.

[Y/n]: Bellow?

[Toriel]: Ah! Good morning! You're finally awake.

[Y/n]: Mhm.

[Toriel]: Will you two be down for breakfast?

[Y/n]: Uhhhh, no, Chara is refusing like normal.

[Toriel]: Oh, alright! What are you two doing today?

[Y/n]: Well, we're both going to do our own things today. So I don't know what Chara will do, but I don't know what I'm going to do today.

[Toriel]: Oh, ok! But why if I may ask? Did something happen?

[Y/n]: No, we're doing it because Chara's getting jealous and it's hurting our friendship.

[Toriel]: Jealous of...?

[Y/n]: Other girls who touch me.

[Toriel]: Ah, well hopefully that'll help.

[Y/n]: But I'd like to talk to you... privately, it's about... feelings.

[Toriel]: Oh, alright! Well, I'm always happy to talk to you! Just text me when you'd like to.

[Y/n]: Alright, see you soon.

[Toriel]: Yes! And don't let Chara sleep in all day.

[Y/n]: I won't.

I ended our text conversation and decided to text Doc.