INTRODUCING.......

HELLO BEAUTIFUL READERS!

Soooo I have written many stories...well on paper.... Then I decided to post one but after a view chapters I realised that I wasn't really happy with the way it was going.

I'm not to sure how this story will end but all I know is that it will be quite unexpected.

ANYWAYS

I've come up with a new story and my ideas seem clearer and better. I've been inspired by a few things but the storyline is completely mine. Please be nice to me💜

And btw I'm inexperienced so if I'm doing something wrong lemme know, okay?

Okay! Leggo!

Oh and one more thing, I'm not from America but the story is based in Boston in America.

Let's gotta get get!!!!!!!

           •{MAIN CHARACTERS}•

          ♠️ AZULA MAI (21)♠️

Azula is the main character in this story ( Imagine yourself as Azula).
She is a gorgeous, intelligent woman who has quite a traumatizing past. Her life has been normal until she started getting close to her new boss.

Azula has a few close friends and isn't much of a sociable person but she is friendly. As quiet as she might seem Azula can be the most dangerous person in the room when tempted.

She always believed that she wasn't gullible but the risks she took even surprised her own self.

        ♠️ JUNGKOOK JEON (24)♠️

Jungkook owns one of the most successful technology companies in the country making him extremely rich. To all people he seems like the typical cold CEO but no one knows what truly hides behind his facade.

Jungkook is one very attractive and admired man by many but if only people really knew him...

If only people knew of the dangers he could bring...

But no one knew, and no one shall find out. No one shall know about the deep, dark, demonic secrets of The Jeon Jungkook.

 No one shall know about the deep, dark, demonic secrets of The Jeon Jungkook

         ♠️TAEHYUNG KIM (26)♠️

Kim Taehyung is a very popular attractive model, also the one and only best friend of Jungkook. Taehyung is much more approachable than his best friend.

As close as the two best friends are, Taehyung doesn't know much about Jungkook and he could never know about the darkness within his friends.

Taehyung is the type of person who seems tough and all but the truth is that he's really soft and truly cares about the ones he loves.

          ♠️NAMJOON KIM (27)♠️

Namjoon is one of the best and most recommended psychologists in the city, he has been treating Jungkook for years.

Namjoon is a very attractive man and is close friends with Jungkook. He is also the only person who knows a bit about who Jungkook truly us.

He is a very intellectual young man who aims to help those in need. He is the kind of person who wants what's best for his loved ones.

              ♠️MARI CHENG (22)♠️

Mari is the best friend of Azula and is the only person who Azula really trusts.

Mari is a smart, lively and attractive woman who lives life to the fullest unlike Azula. She's the type of person who would do anything for her loved ones.

*She is also very much boy crazy *

Soooooooooo........

These were just the characters who are mostly going to be mentioned in the story but there will be many other characters they just aren't as important as these ones.

Please enjoy the story it's going to be a long rollercoaster ride 💜❤️

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

MR.J•
~J.JK FF