Chapter 1

"As attractive, cold and intimidating as he might seem... Jeon Jungkook the multi-millionaire, CEO of Jeon's Establishment is such a really generous young man."

The news reporter talks on TV looking as flustered as ever.

Every now and then she will take glances behind her trying to look at the extremely gorgeous CEO who stands with the mayor about to cut the red ribbon with a big golden pair of scissors in his hand.

His grin is so captivating. I watch him from behind my TV screen as he waits in the cutting position and let's the big crowd take pictures of him.

He is so generous and so freaking gorgeous. I can't help but drool at him.

After a while he finally cuts the ribbon while the crowd cheers.

All thanks to Mr Jeon's truly appreciated contribution a new and very well built orphanage has been established... How kind of him.

"Azula!"

Mari sings my name and jumps on me. I growl and pinch her waist.

"Get off me , you're heavy..."

I say before switching off the TV

"Anyways..."

She gets up off of me, looks down and blushes.... No I know this face... Too well.

"I think I've found my one."

She smiles as if reminiscing about something which I assume was her "one"

"I'm pretty sure you said that last and the month before.... And the month before... And a lot of months before."

I say in all honesty.

Mari is my best friend but she is all over the place, from guy to guy.

"I know... I know I've said that before but this time I know it's true."

Again, something she's said before.

I let out a small sigh. I couldn't not support her, I mean she's supported me in literally everything... Despite all my problems. So the least I can do is give her the support she needs.

Mari is similar to me but also very different.

She hasn't been through as much I did but I know she's damaged too.

So I guess jumping from person to person is her way of letting go.
I sometimes wish I could let go so easily but I can't.

I feel way too stuck to my past and it's truly a huge botheration.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I comfortably sit on my egg shaped hammock while reading a book about how the human mind works.

This particular, thick book.. I have read it about ten times already.

Interesting facts about psychology. Something that I always loved or hated should I say. Something I was always good at.

I was good at a lot of things, but my knowledge for psychology was my favourite power.

I stop reading and think to myself.
If someone had to ask what I like most about myself, I would say my brain.

I'm Smart, really smart.

I have majored in five subjects.

I smile proudly to myself, mom and dad really would have been proud of me.