Chapter 4

Today is the day. My first day at work.

I stand outside the tall building and breathe a bit, I'm ten minutes early.

Inhale... Exhale.

I walk inside and head over to the receptionist who hands me Mister Jeon's schedule and gives me a few tips about the things I am expected to be doing right.

"And by the way Azula you don't have to be so formal with me and just call me Hailey."

I smile and nod at her before making my way to Mister Jeon's office.

Thankfully I remember how to get there.

I stand before his office door, my hands tremble a bit.

Gathering my confidence, I knock on the door.

"Come in."

He simply says, I enter the cold, dark room and stand still.

"Good morning Mister Jeon."

I bow and decide to look up at him, once I make the eye contact I shiver.

"Good morning."

I gulp as his dark orbs penetrate my soul, I feel numb just by his eyes looking at me.

To make matters worse for me he licks those lips of his, still keeping that dark gaze fixated on me.

I exhale deeply when he gets up from his chair and walks over to me.

He walks closer and closer until he stops about two feet away from me.

I bite my lip... He is so tall.

A few seconds pass and he just stares at me... The silence isn't awkward but it's definitely something strange so I decide to break it.

"I..I was told at reception that you like your coffee first thing in the morning... Sh..Should I get it for you?"

I look up at him, my face heating up. He looks too intimidating up close.

"Sure."

His raspy voice honestly makes me feel some foreign way. I bow before rushing out the door.

Once I'm out I put a fist on my chest to feel my accelerating heartbeat... It is beating too fast.

I let out a long breath and go back down the elevator to make his coffee.

Fudge I don't even know how he likes it.

I'm not going to go all the way back to his office to ask him how he likes his coffee so I'll just make it the way I like mine, extra sweet and boiling hot.

I'm about to enter the already open office but I stop when I hear him..

"Get the f*ck out! How many times must I tell you to stop bothering and concentrate on work? Stop trying to irritate me I don't need you for sex no more! Get out!."

He sounds really pissed.. shit I'm scared now. I move aside as a girl who looks a tiny bit older than me storms off crying.

I look at her attire.. tsk tsk does she have no shame?

I watch as she disappears from my sight... Was Mister Jeon sleeping with her?

Well that's not my business so I enter his office, nervously.

"Here's your coffee sir."

I place it on his table and step back. He still looks really pissed but his features soften, a little bit.