Chapter 5

"Um s..sure what do you need Sir?"

I feel my heart pounding in my chest, this gorgeous man is way too close to me.

When he doesn't speak I glance up at him to see him staring at me. I hold the eye contact with him for a short while before he walks back to his table.

I let out a heavy breath that I've been holding and watch as he takes out paperwork from his draw.

"Do you mind sorting these out for me?"

He asks politely, I nod and walk over to him.

"Of course, its what I'm here for."

I take the stack of paperwork in my hand and examine it.

"What should I do with this Sir?"

"Just put it in alphabetical order for now."

I simply nod. I'm about to leave to go to my new office but he stops me.

"Do it here, use my table, I'm probably going to need you just anyways."

He gestured towards his chair...Am I supposed to use my boss's chair? I nod and obey him.

I sit down and get to work even though I notice him staring at me I focus on the easy task at hand.

                    LATER- 18:00PM

"You still busy?"

I look up from the laptop screen to see Mr Jeon.

"Um yeah...I..."

"It's fine pack up, you can finish it tomorrow, let's go."

"Where are we going sir?"

"I'm taking you home."

It's not like he's asking me,no, he's telling me.

"Okay."

I pack up triple speed and follow behind him.

I stand as far away from him as possible in the elevator as if it really makes a difference, I still feel tense around him.

I honestly have no idea why I am feeling this way for him, I understand that he's damn attractive but is it normal to always feel so tense around him?

I take a quick glance at him, he's just staring at the elevator doors with a blank face. I mentally thank the heavens when the doors finally open.

We exit the elevator and head down to his car... Again the drive is silent, I can't help but steal glances at him from time to time.

One of his veiny hands tap his muscular thigh whenever we come to a stop the other grips the steering wheel.

His attention is focused on the road, I don't even realise that I'm staring at him until he looks at me, I notice something in his eyes, amusement maybe.

He looks away and clenches his jaw...damn that sharp jawline of his, how I would love to lick it...

"Thank you Mister Jeon."

I thank him when we reach my house, honestly I would tell him to come in for a cup of coffee or something but I'm really scared, he is way too intimidating.

He nods and I go inside. I am about to call out for Mari but instantly stop when I hear moans,and groans coming from her room.

I scrunch my face in disgust and head over to my room, she is such a busy body.