Chapter 6

I melt when his lips meet mine, I cannot react. I just stand with eyes widely opened as he kisses my lips.

My heart feels as though it's going to explode.

"Kiss me back."

He speaks sternly against my lips as his hands grab my waist.  I listen, not because I'm scared but because I know I want this. I kiss him back to the best of my ability but it's not even enough.

He kisses so well, I cannot keep up so I pull away and move my head to the side to but he grabs my chin and aligns my face with his before kissing me with passion again, even more than before.

I try my best and kiss him, his lips collide with mine in the best way possible, its unimaginable.

I've imagined this happening so many times ans honestly it's mind-blowing,I can't even comprehend.

His hands grab with ass checks and he lifts me up with ease, without breaking the most heaty kiss I have ever had in my entire life of living.

He pushes me on the wall and uses the opportunity to press his body even more against mine.

I moan softly, he slides his tongue in my mouth -

I flinch when there's a loud knock on the door. I open my eyes, Mister Jeon lets me down looking extremely angrier than before and gives me a look as if saying to keep quiet.

I put my hair right and stand as normally as I can, ignoring the fluid kind of oozing out down there.

I stand aside as he roughly opens the door and goes out his office before slamming the door behind him making me flinch again. I am left alone.

I let out a loud breath and hold my chest as I process what just happened. I am in utter shock, I cannot believe it.

I try to calm myself down but it is not working. Why on Earth did he do that? Does he like do that to his workers or something? That's not even allowed...

Honestly I don't mind though, I would do this again. I bite my lip and smile. This has only been my first kiss in like 2 years.

I nervously straighten my posture when Mistsr Jeon barges back into his office with the same infuriated look plastered on his gorgeous face.

I look down and he paces around his office, he digs inside drawers and bags until he finds something.

A small container, he takes a bottle of water and consumes about 4 tablets. Maybe he as the flu?

After taking the tablets, he takes a deep breath out. Maybe they're to calm him down.

"Azula I have a business trip in 3 days, I'm not going to be around however I am leaving someone in charge."

Oh man.

"Sure sir."

I nod, he gives me a weird look.

"I want you to be careful, he likes women, I warned him not to touch you, if he does you tell me immediately. Do you understand??"

Whatttt? Why does he sound like my boyfriend?.

"Um of course sir not a problem"

"Now go and make me coffee, sweet and boiling hot."

I make Mister Jeon's coffee before heading back up to his office carefully.

I'm about to walk inside when a somewhat familiar female's voice calls me in a very rude tone.

It's that girl who was in Mister Jeon's office the other day, the one he kicked out, the one I'm guessing he used to have sex.

She approaches me and eyes me up and down, she gives me a pure look of disgust.

"You're Mister Jeon's new secretary? He demoted me to hire you?"

She scoffs in a bitter way, I just look at her... Does this girl know that I will kill her?

Before I actually do something without thinking, I try to walk away but she stands in front of me, blocking me.

" I'm not done. "

" I don't care, move out of my way."

She dresses so shamelessly, how does our boss allow this? How can she dress like this as a woman?

She gives me another salty look before grabbing the hot coffee out my hand and throwing it at me.

I scream at the hot sensation, as it burns my skin, I hear a door opening, it must be our boss.

Without thinking I grab the skimpy girl by her ponytail and give her a very hard slap. Her head jerks back but I give her another slap across her menacing face.

"What is going on?"

I turn around to see my boss, instead of looking angry, his face is lit with amusement.

I let go of her, I know I'm immature to not care about the consequences but I have anger issues so I couldn't be very much bothered if I get fired... I'm lying.

Before I can tell Mister Jeon anything, the skimpy girl talks, her eyes tearing already.

"Sir she assaulted me!"

I want to laugh at how scared she looks but keep it.

"Apologies sir but she threw your coffee on me."

"Is that a reason to hit someone Miss Mai?"

He asks, his face still lit with amusement, does he like this? I shake my head and look at the floor. Maybe he's going to fire me.

"You're fired."

My head jolts up as he says those words, I look up at him but he's looking at Skimpy.

"What?! M.. Mister Jeon surely you can't be serious?"

She laughs nervously.

"Get out of my face."

She looks as though she wants to argue but she shuts her mouth, she doesn't even look at me, she just storms off.

I look at my boss, who's biting his lip at, I gulp.

"Your clothes are messed, I have clean gym clothes in my bag, you can put them on and come back to me."

Oh my.

I nod and follow him.

I'm in his clothes! I'm in his clothes! Oh my gosh, they smell so nice, just like him.

I cannot stop giggling, what on earth is wrong with me??

Nothing , he's just so perfect.

I get back to work, I use Mister Jeon's chair and desk as he told me to.

It takes me longer to get work done because all I can think about are his soft lips against mine...

HI GUYSSSSS, I HOPE YOU'RE WELL!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING 💜IT MEANS A LOT, IF YOU LIKE THE STORY PLEASE VOTE AND FOLLOW ME

P. S : Sorry for any errors🤍

MR J
🖤 JK FF 🖤