Chapter 9

Like a psycho I smile, staring at the white ceiling. I can't believe what had happened tonight.

I am honestly on cloud nine. He took me out for dinner and he was sooo nice to me, it was like a date!

He didn't even care about how I looked compared to all the other expensively dressed people, it looked like he even admired my appearance.

My boss is definitely not a person who I could read at all, he was too uptight and quite rude but tonight I noticed a few things.

Unlike other days or days at work, he seemed a bit happy with me. We shared laughs and conversed about so much. I could not help but wonder, maybe work was making him like that?

Was who I saw tonight the real him?

Tomorrow was supposed to be my last day given off but Mr Jeon asked me to come back tomorrow.

I did not mind at all, I want to be with him. I already liked him when I thought he was rude and arrogant but now I like so much more.

Mr Jeon, My Mr Jeon.

Work, a whole lot of work is what this man left me.

I have no idea where he is, I saw him for about five minutes today then he just left. I dressed up looking quite attractive, still professional but attractive. I don't even think he noticed how nice I looked.

He literally just greeted me, left the work and rushed off, it was almost like he had started rushing when I had arrived.

I sit in my boss's chair bored, I have completed everything. I don't have anything to do.

I spin around in his chair while looking around his office, it's so boring. I walk around the office dying of boredom.

Wait I have his number.

I get this demented idea to call him. It rings, I am a bit nervous but oh well.

"Azula is everything fine??"

He sounds concerned, I hear voices in the background... It sounds like he's in a meeting.

"Yes sir, everything is all good, I just called to say that I am done with everything."

There is a slight pause and I hear him say something to someone, but it's barely audible to me.

"I'm busy Azula, I thought you were calling for something important."

He sounds strict but not as much as before, everytime he talks to me now, his voice is much more gentle than before, he does not talk to anyone like he talks to me.

"Apologies sir, I just wanted to know if you need anything else?"

"No, I don't. I'll be back a bit later okay, wait for me."

I am about to talk but he cuts the call.
Rude.

I honestly have nothing to do, I've eaten, everything he's given me is completed, he's not even here for me to be doing anything.

I have decided to try and make myself comfortable in his chair and sleep, even though it's such an awkward position.

His lips are roughly moving against my own, I am able to keep up. I moan against him as he grabs my ass.

He lifts me up with such ease, I wrap my legs around his perfect waist. I am forced to break the devouring kiss to let out a gasp of shock when he puts me on his desk roughly.

He hovers over me slightly as he opens his buttons with one hand, his other hand grabs my thigh. I look into his eyes, they look so dangerous yet so enticing.

He looks down at me with such desire, it almost looks as if he wants me more than I want him.

Once he undoes his buttons he goes back to kissing me breathlessly. I let out a loud moan when he pushes two fingers up.

I did not even notice, I can thank the skirt... Easy access.

He groans against my lips as his fingers thrust in and out...

"Azula..."

My head jolts up when I realize what just happened, I look at my boss with widely opened eyes.

His hand had been caressing my hair and he's smiling at me...

Oh that cute bunny smile.

"Goodmorning"

I sit up and look at him, I feel so weird. That dream was a bit crazy, I mean I've had worse but now I am currently in the presence of the man Who I fantasize about even in my dreams.

"Umm hi sir."

I say awkwardly, I feel shy suddenly.

"How did you sleep?"

He is looking at me with such amusement, as if he knows I was having a sexual dream about him.

"It was uh good sir."

I manage to smile at him, he chuckles a bit before turning around and taking a few steps away.

I take the opportunity to look at him, this man is the sexiest thing I have ever seen.

He takes off his coat and attempts to take off his tie but his hands are shaking a bit so I offer to help him.

Gently but slowly I untie the knots, I am so close to him, his smell is driving me insane.

I don't need to look at him to know that he is staring at me. I look up at him, he is biting lip... How I want to do that.

I keep the eye contact with him, his eyes grow with mischief. He quickly grabs his tie from me when it's untied and pulls me even closer, our bodies are so close I can feel his slight erection?

I gasp when his hands find my ass and he grabs it. This is so wrong and I shouldn't even be allowing this but then again it's Jungkook.

"I missed you today."

I close my eyes feeling the sensation of him buring his face in my neck, his soft hair tickles me. I bite my lip when he licks my neck, I bite my lip harder when he bites it a bit.

He takes my hands and leads them to his neck, to wrap my arms around. I hug him around his neck, his hands find my ass again.

I wrap my legs around him and kiss him. My kiss is like I have been doing this for years but honestly Mister Jeon is the first man I have kissed like this.

He kisses me back, passionately. I break the kiss and let out loud gasp when my back is met with hard desk.

Talk about dreams coming true??

"Sorry"

He murmurs before pushing most of his stuff off the desk, some are files I just kept in order...

I would be so mad but I forget about it when his lips meet with mine again. His kisses me rough, arousing me.

I get a bit nervous when he starts to unbuckle his belt.

Am I really planning on losing my virginity on a table?

Hiiiii guys, thank you so muchhh for reading. I hope you're all well btw!!!!

STAY SAFE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT💕

MR. J
~J. JK FF