Chapter 8

"Maybe he was stressed?"

Mari suggests, after I told her the story of what had happened the other day at work. I shake my head in disbelief.

"Even if he was stressed, there was no ways he could've looked like that. So...So, so horrifying."

Mr Jeon has given me three days off of work, I find that extremely strange. I did not really question it, since I am actually relieved that I don't
have to see him.

That look on his face brought back memories from my past, it makes me not want to be around him.

"But you say he kissed you right before that right?"

I nod, I have never been so confused in my entire life. What is wrong with this man? Perhaps being a boss makes a person mad.

"Why don't you just leave the job? I mean sure he's the Jeon Jungkook and he's kissed you! But like what if he is a serial killer or some psychopath? I wouldn't want you going through any of that again."

Mari asks

"No, I admit I was scared but like I need this job. And if he was a serial killer or something he would've killed me by now."

Right?

"Eh you're taking chances now."

"Says the girl who sleeps with almost every new man she meets."

Mari gasps and hits me playfully, I laugh at her.

"Not with every new man! Only if I
think I could have fun with him."

I giggle, oh to be wild like she is.

"Anyways just be careful okay? If he ever does anything funny, I promise I will kill him."

She hugs me, I feel so safe with her. I hug my best friend back, enjoying her warmth and support.

It's about 5pm now and I decided to go to the convenience store for a few things.

The street is really safe and everyone is friendly, so I don't really have to worry about safety.

The walk is about a twenty minute walk, I enjoy it, it's peaceful and the city is beautiful.

Whilst walking,I feel uneasy.

I don't usually feel like this when taking a walk, it's always relaxing but now I get that strange feeling of being watched.

I walk faster to the store, I don't like this feeling.

As quick as I can, I get everything I need from the store and pay for it.

The minute I exit the store I am stunned.

With wide opened eyes, I stare at the sight before me.

Mr Jeon, dressed in all black and leather leans against his black Lamborghini.

The sight is absolutely magnificent but what is he doing here?

"G.. Good evening sir."

I look down since I cannot hold eye contact with this man for more than two seconds.

"Good evening Azula, what might you be doing here, at this time of night?"

I can feel that piercing stare of his on me, it makes me want to melt.

"I was just getting a few things from the store... What might you be doing sir?"

I dare to ask. He clears his throat, I look up at him. It's like after these two days, he has gotten even more good looking.