Chapter Eleven

The walk to the park near Soojin's school took a while, but she got there eventually, and of course, she was early. So was Soyeon.

"Awe, so eager to see me?" Soyeon said when she saw Soojin. She got up from the bench and walked towards the younger girl.

"Just tell me why you want me here.." Soojin said, rubbing her thumbs together. "I told you I wanted to hang out, duh!" Soyeon responded rudely. "I also want to find out who's making you second guess your decisions with me." Soyeon said, pushing her pointer finger under Soojin's chin, the two making eye contact.

Soojin looked away immediately. "I told you, I won't tell you." Soojin argued. "And why is that?" Soyeon asked. "It's none of your business who I talk to, that's why." Soojin said with attitude.

Soyeon was silent for a while, until she decided to lead Soojin to the bench she was sitting at before she had arrived.

The two sat together at the bench in silence. Soyeon had one leg crossed over the other, her hands resting behind her head as she stared off into the view. The park they were at was on a hill, so there were benches on the top of the hill, then at the bottom of the small hill, was the playground for children. Soyeon watched the sun go down and the sky turn orange.

"Soojin, I'll keep you here until you crack and tell me who's putting these thoughts into your head." Soyeon said monotony. "You won't." Soojin said, getting up. She intended on walking away, until Soyeon grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to the bench again.

"Soyeon, let me go!" Soojin raised her voice, trying to pull her arm away from Soyeon's grip. She started regretting her decisions, wishing she had never come out her house.

Once she realized Soyeon wouldn't quit until she got what she wanted, she decided to just let it out.

"Do you know a skinny and pale girl with long, black, wavy hair?" Soojin asked. "I know lots of people. Just give me a name already, Soojin." Said Soyeon.

"Yeh Shuhua." Soojin said. "Oh, that Taiwanese girl. Yeah, I know her, but not personally." Soyeon rambled. "Well, thanks for letting me know. I'll see you at school." Soyeon said.

Before leaving, Soyeon kissed Soojin, staining her cheek with a light red tint.

Soyeon walks away, leaving Soojin beyond shocked. "What the hell is going on in my life..?" Soojin wondered to herself, her hand rest on the cheek that had been kissed.

Soojin eventually left as well, not wanting to stay until the sun started to set.