Chapter Two

The next day at school, Soojin felt like a nervous wreck. She never disobeyed Soyeon's orders, but yesterday was too much. She could only imagine what embarrassing things Soyeon had in store today.

Soojin walked into the restroom, taking off her backpack and placing it in the sink. She started searching through her bag, until she finally found her red lipstick.

She applied the lipstick, wiping off what she accidentally over lined her lips with.

"Hi, um.." A girl with long black hair came out of the stall behind Soojin. "Are you Seo Soojin?" She asked shyly.

Soojin put the lipstick down, turning around. "Yes, I am. Can I help you?" Soojin already looked bored, which intimidated the younger girl.

"Ah, I-I saw what happened yesterday.. Are you okay? Does that happen often..?" The girl asked, face full of concern.

"What are you talking about?" Soojin asked, turning back around to the mirror. She took out a nail filer and started filing her pointer finger.

"I saw what Soyeon did to you!" The girl blurted out. "I might sound weird, but..." She started blushing. "I have almost every class with you, I'm a bit of a stalker.." She told the older girl. "I really like you, and I hate seeing you getting hurt like that. I really think you should tell a teacher about it!" She told her crush.

Soojin was frozen. A stalker? She really had a stalker? "I could tell the teachers about the both of you. I could tell them that you stalk me, and that Soyeon bullies me." Soojin said, looking emotionless.

"Ah.. D-Don't-" "But I won't. I don't want to get into more unnecessary trouble with Soyeon and I don't want to take legal action against you." Soojin sighed.

"Th-thank you, Soojin... I just don't want you getting hurt anymore!" She said. "You deserve more than you get." She kept rambling.

"I know I do. But people in this school don't care about people like me, unless they're some creep like yourself." Soojin put the nail filer back in her bag.

"I can deal with Soyeon. Thank you for your concern." Soojin put on her backpack and left the restroom, the younger shocked.

"You did it Shuhua... You finally talked to her..!" Shuhua hugged herself. She followed Soojin to her next class, like she did everyday. Only this time, Soojin knew.