Chapter Thirteen

Next day

Soyeon paced around her room, thinking of how to confess to Soojin and how to explain this whole situation to her friends. She had been harassing Soojin all of freshman, sophomore, and now junior year. So why was she so attracted to her all of a sudden?

Grabbing her phone, Soyeon texted her friends. She wasn't going to tell them flat out, but drop hints as to what was happening. She had to see their reaction first before officially doing anything with Soojin.

(A/N: None of the names in Soyeon's chat are idols. I picked random names because I don't really know who I'd put in Soyeon's gang.)

💛

Soyeon
Heyyy

Sooyoung
Hey, what's up?

Soyeon
You guys know
that Soojin chick,
right?

Eunbin
Yeah, what about
her?

Soyeon
I feel like that freak
has been all over me
lately

Soyeon
So I'm thinking of
messing around with
her feelings

Soyeon
It'll be fucking hilarious
if she thinks I really like
her

Sooyoung
OMG you're horrible

Eunbin
She deserves it,
though

Sooyoung
That's true

Sooyoung
Do it ㅋㅋㅋ

Soyeon
Starting tomorrow,
I'll mess with her

Soyeon
This'll be awesome
ㅋㅋㅋ

Sooyoung
Me and Eunbin
will be behind you
when you confess

Eunbin
Yeah, we want to see
her reaction

Soyeon
Definitely. See you
guys tomorrow

"Damn it. She'll never believe me with those idiots around me." Soyeon sighed. She really wanted this to work out, and knew it would, so why did her friends have to ruin it? Fuck, she didn't even want to be friends with them. They were pathetic losers in Soyeon's eyes, but they were the only girls who weren't afraid of her, so she had no choice. If she didn't hang out with them, she'd be alone and lose the image she upheld.

Well, now Soyeon had another idea. She'd cut them off. She'd completely ghost them and stop talking to them. Block them everywhere, ignore them in school, and never speak to then again. But, this'd put her image at risk. Was it really worth it?