Chapter Twelve

Soojin arrived home and locked herself in her room yet again. She laid on her bed, scrolling through her phone until a white bar appeared at the top of her screen. It was a text message from Shuhua.

Yeh Shuhua
Soojin, I've thought
about it lots, and I
actually think you
and Soyeon would
make an amazing
couple!

Yeh Shuhua
It's a cute couple
trait... A dominant,
tough girl and a shy,
introverted girl. How
nice is that?

Soojin
Wow.. What made
you change your
mind?

Yeh Shuhua
I just don't think
I should be saying
negative things
about you and
Soyeon

Yeh Shuhua
As long as you're
happy, that's all
that matters

Soojin
Thank you...

Soojin
♥️

Shuhua could feel her heart skip a beat once she saw that Soojin sent a heart emoji. It was adorable. She could almost feel her happy energy through the screen. All feelings of sorrow had been washed away, as well as all negative feelings. Well, except the feeling of fear. Fear of Soyeon.

"You texted her?" Soyeon asked. Shuhua was sitting on her bed and Soyeon was standing in front of the bed, holding a bat in her right hand.

"Yes, I-I texted her saying what a great couple you two would make.." Shuhua stuttered. Soyeon grinned, snatching Shuhua's phone from her hands.

"Well, since you won't need to get between me and Soojin anymore, you won't need this, right?" Soyeon said before throwing Shuhua's phone against the floor and smashing her bat into the screen.

"My phone! Stop!" Shuhua said, immediately jumping off her bed in an attempt to get her phone, only for her hand to be crushed as well. "Ah, fuck!" Shuhua cried as she held her hand in pain.

"Well, I'll be on my way. Have fun trying to stalk her now!" Soyeon giggled as she exited Shuhua's home, leaving the Taiwanese girl crying on the floor.

She wasn't crying only because of her physical pain, but her heart hurt too. Now Soojin had to be with such an insane girl, and she couldn't do anything to prevent it. Not to mention, she couldn't even talk to Soojin now. Since Soyeon would always be by her side, it would be impossible for Shuhua to talk to her or even see her. This was by far the worst day of Shuhua's life. She had a shattered hand and shattered heart.