26

"So I hope you understand that you can't say anything about what you saw."
All might said to Mai Rika.
After explaining his growing weakness, of course he left out the part where he was slowly giving his quirk to Midoriya.

The sleepy teen with a new hole in her side honestly didn't give a shit about any of this.
Of course All Might wasn't as strong as he used to be, so what? He's human, all humans grow old and die, that's life. Of course there isn't anything special about him.

"Okay. I won't."
She said yawning.
Unfortunately for her she slept on and off last night, waking up randomly because of her quirk or the pain in her side, all in all she only got about two hours of sleep after Recovery girl told her to get some rest.
That was twelve hours ago.

She looked at the clock in the room.
About lunch time, she decided she could eat and try to take nap.
"Can I go?"
She asked him.

"What?"
He questioned, he'd assumed she was to tired to want to walk around, Al least she seemed to be the whole time he was talking.

"Go. I want food."
She said throwing off her blankets and landing her bare feet on the floor.

"Wait! I'll get you something from the vending machine-"
All might stuttered waving his hands.
"You shouldn't get out of bed-"

She shrugged.
"Nah I'll be fine. The vending machines don't have anything good anyways, I want FOOD, food."
She explained getting up and walking to the corner of the room.
She grabbed a bundle of clothes, her school issued uniform.
Recovery girl brought it and said she could leave for a snack if she was up for it, but she had to be back for another check up.

"Did recovery girl-"
All might said trying to get the girl to lay back down.

"She said it was fine, I won't be long."
Mai shrugged, Walking to the bathroom.
"You can leave and ask her about it if you wanna risk waking her from her nap."
She closed the door behind her.

She carefully changed her clothes.
Under her hospital gown were bandages wrapped around her stomach.
It covered the new throbbing gash in her side.
She touched it lightly and finched back.

Her quirk made her a fast healer but she needed energy, which meant she needed food.
She pulled on everything but her jacket.
She was already a mess.
Her fine long black hair was tangled, she had bags under her grey eyes and unhealed bruises and cuts on her arms and hands.
Recovery girl's quirk probably focused on healing her major wounds and left her smaller ones to heal naturally.

Her hands were the worst, the force of matching All might's hits with her own split her knuckles apart.
She pulled on her skirt and stockings after buttoning her shirt up.

When she walked out, All Might had left so she assumed he wasn't going to try a stop her.
Good.
She walked down the halls and took her time trying to go easy because of her side.
The last thing she needed was her stitches splitting, Recovery girl wouldn't let her out of bed for a week if that happened.
Mai would be stuck listening to lectures on being more careful.

She walked to the big doors of the cafeteria, there was a crowd of students Still eating so unfortunately she wasn't alone.
But Mai didn't really care, her only priority right now was finding food.

She grabbed a tray and piled food on it.
It was more than she usually got.
Which isn't saying much because normally she got servings as small as a fruit cup.
But today she was attempting to put herself in a healing food coma so not only would she be healing quicker, but she also wouldn't have to deal with anyone's shit until tomorrow.
That is if she successfully knocks herself out with food.

'Now it's time to go back to my bed-'
Mai thought content with the amount of food she was kidnapping.

"Rika?!"

'Aw fuck.'
Mai was hoping to get in and out without being seen but apparently she had utterly failed this mission.
'Why does god hate me?'
The girl thought looking up.

"Yes?"
She asked turning around lazily to see a shocked Uraraka.

"Y-you're out of bed already?! How?!"
The girl stuttered in disbelief.
Uraraka was sure Mai would be stuck in bed for at least another day after that fight and that injury.

Mai shrugged eyeing the girl
"I'm hungry."
She explained narrowing her eyes.
'She seems rather disappointed.'
Mai thought with a sigh.
'Whats her problem.'

"I-I'm glad to see you're okay!"
Uraraka stuttered with a fake smile.

'Liar. where's your normal bitchy self?!'
Mai tilted her head slightly.

"B- But shouldn't you be in bed? I don't think you should be here."
Uraraka said with her forced smile and a hand on her neck.

'Ah there you are.'

"I'm fine."
Mai stated simply, walking past the girl without hesitation.
'Run! Now's your chance! I gotta go-'

"Mai! You're out already?! Come sit with us!!"
Another enthusiastic voice called out.

Mai closed her eyes, excepting her inevitable fate and walked to the table Kirishima was sitting at.
"Hello."
She greeted with a displeased frown.

"Sit down!"
He said standing up and pulling out a chair.
"Man I didn't expect you to be walking around after the exam yesterday! You're super manly-"

"Could it be?! A member of class 1a got Injured at a simple physical EXAM?!"
A random mocking voice called out.
"AND IT'S THE NEW TRANSFER STUDENT TOO!!! HAHAHA I BET SHE DIDN'T EVEN PASS!!! AFTER GETTING YOUR ASS KICK BY SOME MERE ROBOTS MUST MAKE YOU FEEL SO ASHAMED-"

"Who are you?"
Mai asked lazily looking up at the psychotic blonde boy.