58

Yo Shindo crouched behind a boulder eyeing class one A. They'd all agreed that they'd target them because they knew how their quirks worked and better yet, their drawbacks.

Well all but one.
He hadn't expected to actually see her here but he couldn't control the rage he felt when he saw her. All he wanted to do was crush her because of everything she did.

He thought to the one thing he said before the group split up.
"You guys no what to do but one thing, leave the devil bitch to me."

He creeped up the rock ready to make his appearance with everyone else but a voice stopped him.
"Do you actually think you can beat me?"
A cool steady voice asked and his head whipped around eyes wide.
How did she sneak up behind him? He saw her less than ten seconds ago!
He swung without looking and somehow missed.

Mai was standing there, eyes glowing red faintly and her hands tucked into her pockets.
She was watching him with a calm calculating interest that only enraged him.

He dove to the ground and pressed his hands against the surface, smirking as he waited for the rumbling ground to trap her.
But they didn't, two bat wings came from her back and she flew above the shaken area.

He lifted his hands with nerrow eyes as he let out a rage filled scream.

"That's not an answer, let's talk about this like adults."
Mai said landing again.

He looked up through his black hair while breathing heavily. He'd never felt so angry before in his life until this moment, he was shaking because of the bitter feeling.
Did she talk like this to her victims before she slaughtered them? Did she speak so condescendingly to them as she took their life's? Was she cruel? Mocking? Or just emotionless?

How did she kill him?
The person that loved his family more than life itself, the person that helped Yo's mom raise three other kids when their dad left.
The brother that was taken from him.

"SHUT UP!!! JUST SHUT UP!!"
He screamed pushing himself up and jumping at her. She dodged easily watching him with emotionless red eyes.
'Monster, she's a monster! How could anyone believe she could be a hero after everything she's done?!'

"You're very emotional."
She observed tilting her head and landing.
"It wouldn't be fair for me to take advantage of that in this fight."

He looked at her with a twisted angry face.
"What the hell does that mean?!"
He asked the girl.

"It means I'm stopping this fight, if it continues I'll beat you, simply because you aren't thinking straight, you'll lose the test and won't get your license. So I'll go after someone else while you calm down."
She decided with a nod before taking off leaving Sho gasping for a steady breath.
What the fuck is wrong with her?! Why can't she just go to hell?!
He punched the ground in frustration and the ground was torn apart from an earthquake, separating the two classes that had just started their fight.

Mai ignored his rage as she flew over the field looking for her first target. If she was going to take someone's chance of getting their license she wanted it to be someone that would make a shitty hero.
"Oh boohoo I won't get my license!"
Mai picked up on a mocking voice to her right.

'Bingo.'
Mai thought turning in the direction of the voice and searching for the source.
A group of third years had a single student surrounded while a single figure walked to the crying student with a foam ball in his hand as he laughed at her.

A whole class ganging up on a single student and mocking them for losing? Not very heroic.

The student had tried her best but she was going up against twenty, third years! She was quickly over powered.
The tall boy with bright blonde hair and glowing purple eyes stalked closer to her with the ball In hand.
"Say bye bye to being a hero-"