Part 1

.

.

.

CHAPTER 1-The Vanishing of Will Byers

"No."

"You're not going."

Nezuko woke up with a start.

She felt herself being tossed around in her brown wooden box. Around and around and around. Nezuko kept her eyes shut tightly. If she were human she would probably be sick and puke.

Soon after, everything stopped. It was like someone had flicked a switch and as Nezuko opened her eyes for a second, she felt herself being slowly lifted up into the air, and then, she felt herself begin to fall.

Nezuko heard the air outside gush as she was pushed against the side of her box as it kept falling.

Nezuko winced as she hit the ground with a large thud.

Nezuko's eyes slowly pried open when she heard nothing but silence. She peered through the gaps of wood, it was raining.

"Mmm!" she exclaimed, asking if her brother was okay. Then she started panicking when she couldn't hear his breathing.

Tanjiro wouldn't leave her alone without letting her know. As Nezuko was about to open her little door, she heard squelching footsteps approach.

Were they humans, or demons?

Earlier

Mike, Lucas and Dustin marched through the forest, in their search for their best friend as the sky thundered above them.

"Will!" Mike screams, stomping through the forest. "Will!"

Lucas joins him. "Byers!"

"I've got your X-Men 134!" calls out Dustin, in his classic white blue and red cap.

He soon gives up though. "Guys, I really think we should turn back." 

"Seriously Dustin?" says Lucas, taken aback. "You wanna be a baby, then go home already!"

"I'm just being realistic Lucas!"

"No, you're just being a big sissy!"

"Did you ever think Will went missing because he ran into something bad?" he questions. "And we are going into the exact same spot where he was last seen? And we have no weapons or anything?"

"Dustin, shut up," says Mike abruptly.

"I'm just saying, does that seem smart to you?"

"Shut up. Shut up," Mike says, more seriously as he held his hand out in a protective manner. "Did you guys hear that?"