Confusion?

Ok so um, I am confused.

Do you guys remember that vote I posted a while back on which story to do next? 

Well, most of you guys on this story were really eager for me to do the Y/n Kamado one, where Tanjiro and Kanao's daughter is in Bnha with Nezuko's demon abilities as a quirk.

But the people on my other story really want me to do the Y/n Tokito one, where Muichiro's sister is in The Promised Neverland.

So to settle this, I am having a voting post, to finally decide which story will be next. I will add brief descriptions of the story, not long ones just quick ones, and you guys just have to decide which one you want me to write.

Also depending on how devoted I am and if I'll actually have time, I might even do cover art or something idk.

And you might be wondering, why make another book, when you are already updating two?

The answer to that question is because the Y/n Iguro book 1 is almost finishing, it won't be long before it is at its final chapters. And since I still have not watched all of Attack on Titan, there will be a break between the two books. 

And since I know how impatient some of you guys are, I want something for you guys to read while you wait. So that's why this update exists.

Also do not worry, I have not forgotten about my other stories. Whenever I release a chapter on here, I always release a chapter on my other story at the same time, so I do not forget about either of them.

That said, you guys will be getting two updates this week, but they won't be your regular chapters, you'll understand why in the next chapter.

KNY MANGA SPOILERS AHEAD

Okay so here they are:

.

.

.

1. Y/n Tokito (a Kny x Tpn story)

After Y/n and Muichiro's family were slaughtered before their eyes, Muichiro became very forgetful. He was always questioning everything, and sometimes even forgot Y/n's own name. Maybe it was his brain's way of dealing with the grief? Y/n wasn't entirely sure but she was not like her brother.

In fact, Y/n became the complete opposite of her twin brother. The memory of her family's blood everywhere clung to her for the rest of her life, and she became unable to forget anything. Whenever Mui forgot something, she always remembered.

So imagine her surprise when she woke up in a stranger's arms after defeating Kibutsuji Muzan.

Even in a different life, Y/n still remembered her past life, in every, excruciating detail.