Part 11

I forgot to mention last update but I will be waiting until after chapter 15 for the votes to finish. 

Disclaimer
I am sorry if I offend and native Japanese people or Japanese speakers in this chapter, I am literally in high school learning Japanese so if I make any mistakes, please don't be afraid to point them out so I don't offend any more people.

Enjoy this chapter :)

.

.

.

Nezuko scrunched her nose in her sleep as the sound of Lucas and Dustin opening cardboard boxes entered her ears, but she soon relaxed and continued sleeping. 

The two boys were now currently trying to find a suitable outfit for Eleven so that they could enter the school without people asking questions. They pulled out random clothes as they searched, one of the items being the bunny ears Nezuko had previously worn.

Dustin chuckled at the memory, holding the headband out in front of him as he grinned giddily.

"Nezuko looked so cute wearing this," he giggled.

"Dustin," Lucas groaned. "Focus!"

"Oh come on," Dustin sighed, placing them on his head. "You have to admit that she looked adorable when she wore these!"

He twirled around slowly to show off the ears and then pointed dramatically to Nezuko who was sleeping peacefully under the cubby.

Lucas looked at Nezuko, the memory resurfacing for him too, and looked down sighing in defeat.

"Fine," he admitted. "She looked kind of cute, but we've gotta focus!"

Dustin huffed. "Okay, okay. I'll pick clothes for Nezuko to wear and you pick clothes for El."

Lucas hesitated at that, glancing at Dustin wearily but complied anyway.

.

.

.

"Mike!" Dustin called, running up the stairs two at a time with Lucas following behind. "We picked some clothes!"