𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 0.2}
I MET A BOY

"The human heart;makes you human

"The human heart;
makes you human.."

SHORTLY AFTER MY EYES meet Scott's Lydia jumps straight to introducing me to the whole "gang" "Okay I think I got it, Scott. Brylin smiles once his name rolls off her tongue "Stiles, Issac, and Kira right?"Brylin asks somewhat unsure of herself. "Yep perfect!" Allison reassures. Brylin smiles to herself a bit. "So where are you from?" Lydia asks. Before Brylin could answer, Scott happily answered.

"New Orleans."

Brylin find comfort in the fact that he remembers everyone looks at him in confusion to how he could possibly know that. "They met earlier," Stiles spoke.

" Why'd you move here?" Allison asks, out of curiosity.

She was hesitant to answer at first "My mom wanted a fresh start..for us and my cousin Caleb".
It's his first day too by the way. Lydia's eyes widened.

"Is he cute?"

uhh..not to me but he just might be your type. Brylin replies awkwardly.

The group all let out a laugh. Shortly after the bell rang Brylin got up and said goodbye to everyone before leaving the lunch room. As she leaves Lydia and Allison track her down.

"Brylin wait up!" Lydia calls out.

She slows down your pace as they approach.

"Allison and I are about to head to the mall you are in?"

"So in", let me just text my mom.

"Got the green light on the mall"

"Great"

The trio all hop in Alison's car with Lydia in the passenger and Brylin in the back. After hours at the mall Allison dropped me off back home.

Hayley was waiting for her daughter to finally come into the house, only for Brylin to walk right past straight to her room Hayley stud in the doorway.

"hey my sweet girl" her mother greeted. Her words made Brylin smile on the inside at her mom's usage of the old nickname for her.

The truth is I hated being mad at my mother. She was her best friend , but she took me away from my dad, my family. How could she just pack up and take me away from the only family I've ever known? Dad told me to ease off on her, she was doing "what's best for me " She just wanted me to be a 16 year ol girl and out of my family's shit for a little while at least.

"How was your first day..?"

"How do you think it went mom?" Brylin spat with sass percent.

Hayley takes a deep sigh at her daughter's remark, "Look, I know you're still pissed about New Orleans and your dad...but can we put our claws away for a second to talk?"