☽𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 ☽

𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I was at my locker getting my books for my next class when Lydia approached me with a smile. "Hey..So you going to the game tonight?" I turn around and smile "Yes of course..even though me a Scott are staying friends I still want to support him.." "You don't have to explain Bry..I get it" I smile Lydia pulls my arm we have to get to class I laugh as she drags me to class Lydia sits next to me Allison, Scott and Stiles walk in Allison sits on the other side of Lydia she gave me a smile which I return. Scott sat behind me and Stiles on his opposite side. Our teacher started the lesson he was writing on the chalkboard I then feel a small tap on my shoulder from behind I turn my head to Scott he had a slight smile on his face he was hold a small piece of piece of paper in his hand, he was motioning for me to take it which I did a gave him a small but confused smile. I took it and turned around the the not read;

"𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓?"
I smiled at his note and started writing my own; I gave it too him when our teacher wasn't looking

"𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐒𝐒"
Even though he was behind me I could feel his smile on the back of my head..I could help but smile at the thought

*☽𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇☽*

The whole group all sat down eating their lunch and talking. Issac, Scott, and Stiles were all talking about tonight's big game and The practice after lunch which just happened to be the girls free period.
You in for watching the boys practice for our free period Allison asked "uhh s-sure why not it could give me a chance to ketchup on a few things" Brylin responded with a slight smile. The bell rang which meant all the lacrosse players needed to hit the locker rooms and onto the field Brylin, Lydia, and Allison started to head to the field and straight to the bleachers. All the girls sat with their textbooks on their laps finishing up work then out came all the lacrosse players Brylin looks up to see Scott already smiling at her she notices Issac smiling at Allison which she eventually picked up on too.

𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"So what's going on with you a lahey?" I ask out of pure curiosity "w-what me and Issac..we're just friends" I could hear her heart rise as she spoke which obviously meant she was lying through her teeth. I furrowed my eyebrows so she would no I didn't believe her for a second causing Lyds to laugh which just made Ally roll her eyes at both our actions. "I mean he's super sweet..I'm just still getting over Scott...you know?" I Idiomatically turn my head to face her she then looks up at me. and he's like a brother to Scott she continues "Go back at bit" I say "he like a brother to Scott?" She questions in confusion " a bit more" "Isaacs sweet..?" "After that" I say in a bit of frustration from what I heard "I'm still getting over Scott?"
"Th-that right there" I say, still in shock clueless to the statement.

𝙸 𝙳𝙸𝙳𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴𝙳!!
Lydia looked at me with; a don't freak out look which only made me freak out even more. I had kissed the guy, hung up, and told my mom about a guy that my friend had dated and in my defense I met him before I met her and I didn't KNOW!!

My body just acted on instinct and reflex and rose from my spot on the bleacher look over at the boys practicing and yelled 𝐌𝐂𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋!! all eyes were on me I even heard one guys say "shit McCall what you do to piss off Brylin Marshall?" which only made me want to say "oh you don't want to know!" he started walking towards the bleachers but coach stopped him

"McCall were in the middle of a practice" he spat
Which made me glare at him. The werewolf in me had it blood boiling.
"U-uh never mind McCall you should probably go see what that about before she throws something" I heard him say in a somewhat nervous tone.
Scott walked up to me look at me then back towards Allison and Lydia "Ohh boy" Lydia slight whispers
I pulled Scott away closer to the school I knew still after that everyone's nosy eyes and ears were on us.

"What's wrong?" He questions while scratching the back of his neck
"You and Allison used to date?" I ask
He looked at me with confusion "yea..it was a year ago Bry" he says as he tries to grab my hand.
"Why didn't you uh mention it to me?"
"I thought you knew.." he say
"well I didn't"

𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝..𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜.

"Look Brylin it was a year ago..me and Allison are friends and we will always love and care for each other but we won't ever get back to that space.."

𝙼𝚢 𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕d 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜.𝚂𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜.. 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚘.

Okay I simply said and nodded. I went to get my books and began walking off the field. I heard him say "I want to be in that space with you when we figure whatever it is we need too.." I turned Back around and smiled and said "I'll see you at the game" . He smiled slightly at my comment. I headed home. I made it to the doorstep before it opened..it was Caleb with his suitcase. "Where are you going" I asked in shock
"Home" "w-what?" "My mom needs me, Bry..I know we haven't been seeing eye to eye recently..but I always got your back..I'll see you soon." Tears started to form when he spoke to me I couldn't hold them back I took him in an embrace "Mikaelson promise?" I spoke. "Mikaelson promise." He replied. We said our goodbyes and he left.

I had to get ready for the big game Lydia's picking me up at 6:30 I had an hour and 30 minutes to get changed. After I got out of the shower I decided to wear this black tank crop top with some black ripped jeans, and my burgundy cardigan.

This would be my first lacrosses game ever

This would be my first lacrosses game ever. Lydia texted me saying she was outside and we headed off to the game where Ally was waiting for us. We sat down next to her on the bleachers we hadn't missed any of the game, Scott was number 11# he was kicking ass like I knew he would. The crowd cheered as he scored a goal and another he was really good no wonder he was the captain. Coach was super proud he kept say "he like a son to me" or "that's my boy!!" I just playfully rolled my eyes. The buzzer went of and we'd won the game I was so excited for Scott I ran on the field and jumped into his arms and embraced him he took me in after pulling away remaining in each other's arms I looked into his warm brown eyes and I kissed him right then and there he kiss back immediately I knew everyone saw but I did care it was just him and I in that moment.