☽𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓☽

I couldn't bring myself to go to school today. So I told my mom I wasn't feeling well. I just needed to think. I needed to get away. I needed to see the only person who could tell me how to handle it all.

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒

"Aunt bex?!" I called out stepping into her and uncle Marcel's apartment in the French court.

"Brylin?" She questioned speed hugging me.

"What are you doing here?" "Does hayley know you're here?" She questioned pulling away from the hug.

"I need to talk to you, and no." I stated taking my jacket off.

"What the bloody hell?" She said with a smile.

I told her everything. The Deadpool , me and scott. The Deadpool!

"So, what you're running away?" She questioned with her eyebrows furrowed.

"No." I stated.

"Good, you shouldn't we've handled hunter assassins before. And your friends seem to know what they're doing."

"Yea, I guess so." I said with a sigh.

"And, Scott seems to love you and care. Fight for it Brylin." She said, placing her hand on my shoulders.

"So, you think he was right to lie?" I asked. With a bit of hostility.

"No, he should have told you. But the reason he didn't shows how much he actually cares."

I smiled a bit. But I couldn't really get over the fact that he lied. We had already had so many secrets surrounding us in the beginning. That's why we promised to do it all together. It would've been less dramatic if I would have already known. I'm just sick of keeping secrets and lies.

"Alright, you little rebel you should get going."

"Yea." I said, hugging her and heading back to Beacon Hills.

𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕: Brylin didn't come to school today. I went to the hospital to talk to her mom, she said she wasn't feeling well and was at home. I had to stop by just to see if she was ok. The assassins had killed Demarco Montana. I knew she didn't want to see me. But I had to make sure she was ok. I felt terrible about lying to her but after losing people to all of this I wasn't ready to lose her or anyone else for that matter. I pulled up to her driveway and climbed up the tree that was over her window. I climbed through and there was know sight of her. Just her empty room.

There wasn't anything sign of struggle, just the smell of tears and her favorite lavender vanilla scented candle

There wasn't anything sign of struggle, just the smell of tears and her favorite lavender vanilla scented candle. I was still worried so I texted her. I didn't think she would answer but I had to try.