☽𝐂𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃 ☽

It had been a couple of weeks since my run in with a dark glowy blue eyed coyote

It had been a couple of weeks since my run in with a dark glowy blue eyed coyote. I hadn't told anyone about what I had seen weeks prior, not even my mom. I knew how much she wanted the "normal life" for us, I could sleep much thinking about the fact that the supernatural life my mother thought she got away from simply followed us..or did it? I kept contemplating if we brought it or perhaps Beacon Hills isn't as boring and ordinary as Scott wanted it to seem. Was he part of it? Of course not if Scott was supernatural I would have sensed it the day we met..right? He wasn't like me and he definitely wasn't a vampire..so could Scott be a werewolf?  Speculation drilled holes through my head, I did say Scott was different from other guys, I felt I could trust him..with my secrets. Some would say I have trust issues which without a drought I get from my father he would say; "Always be ready for someone to stab you in the back with a dagger." Ironic huh.. I even think that he feels he can trust me with his secret...but why not tell me? Well I guess the same reason I haven't told him; it isn't only my secret to tell.

"Brylin! Hurry, you're going to be late at this speed." Hayley shouted, dragging.

Brylin out of her mind filled with thoughts she grabbed her bag, Brylin headed to school in a burgundy skirt and a gray Nike sweatshirt.

☽**☽____________________________☽**☽

Brylin hadn't seen Scott or anyone which she wasn't upset about. She was happy to avoid an awkward conversation with the boy she liked. How would it even go? I know your a werewolf..and you have a pack yea..Brylin didn't think that would end being a good conversation well Brylin  assumed Scott had a pack considering my moms a werewolf and ran her werewolf pack in New Orleans and she told me a lone wolf isn't that far from its pack, my guess is that our friends were a part of his just by they way they care and bicker with each other about each other "Your pack isn't just people but your family, your home" is what Hayley taught her littler wolf.

Towards the end of the day Brylin finally spots Stiles when she approached him he greeted her with a small smile.

"Hey."