☽𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋☽

I was in my room trying to find an outfit for Lydia's party. I just decided to go with this green dress. Scott and Stiles are going to pick me up. I waited for them for 20 minutes.

They finally arrived

They finally arrived. And I headed outside and out the door. Scott's window was down, I ran over to him to kiss him. He grabbed the back of my head and kissed me back.

"Alright, you wolf lovers we gots to get."Stiles stated putting his hands on the wheel of his Jeep.

We pulled up to Lydia's house. Everyone was in the back of the house, the music was raving. The three of us walked to the back entrance, being let in by the host herself.

"No one throws a party like Lydia Martin." I stated. With a smile. As she opened the gate.

It's scientifically proven. She stated with a full teeth grin. Letting us in.

Scott went to get beer. While me Lydia and Allison put our feet in the water. Scott got back with our beer filled red cups. After a few sips I felt kinda dizzy. I was walking to find Scott when I saw that little blonde lone wolf. Her neck was bleeding from where I had bitten her. She was limping towards me;

"You killed me." She spat getting closer to me.

"No." I said taking a step back. As tears poured from down my cheeks.

"You drained me of blood and killed me!" The girl yelled. In the middle of the party.

"No!" I yelled. I looked around then she was gone. And I felt so weak.

Scott appeared behind me grabbing my shoulders. Spinning me around to face him. He saw the river of tears that were still flowing.

"Something's wrong." I stated as he wiped the tears from my cheeks, burying my head in his chest.

"I know, it's going to be okay. " I heard him say faintly. I saw black splotches in my vision and suddenly it consumed me. Pulling into a sleep.

I woke up in Lydia's room. Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Allison were there talking.

"Last time it was Peter's plan to be resurrected." I heard Scott state. I didn't hear any music I assumed after I fell unconscious they ended the party.

"Well, Peters alive so what the hell was this?" Stiles stated.

I was now fully awake, still weak. I layed up catching Scott and everyone's attention.

"You okay?" Scott questioned rushing to my side.

"Wolfsbane." I stated.

"Yeah,it was spiked in the beer." Scott stated with his hand on my thigh.

"Didn't Lydia poison everyone your freshman year?" I asked, looking at them all.

"Yea, I wasn't exactly myself. But I didn't order the kegs, some freshmen did."

"Usually hunters give you wolfsbane to keep you weak." I stated remembering that time some hunter was after my dad and kidnapped me. And injected me with wolfsbane so I would be weak.

"Great, there's high school supernatural hunter assassins ." Stiles stated sarcastically.

"This has to have something to do with the list." Stiles stated looking at Scott.

"What list?" I asked in confusion.

"You haven't told her about the list?" Stiles asked, frustrated.

"Stiles!" Scott shouted. Giving stiles a look.

"What list Scott?" I asked sternly standing up.

"There's a deadpoll." He sighed. "All the supernaturals in Beacon Hills are on it. We've only cracked two of the codes." You're on it he said looking up at me.

"My mom?" I asked in a shaky tone.

"Didn't see her." He stated.

"Doesn't mean she isn't on it, there's another code to crack right?"

"Yea."Stiles said softly.

I took a deep breath. Trying to process it all. I was freaking out on the inside. So many emotions at once. Anger that there was someone with a Deadpool list I was on and my mom was probably on. I was hurt that Scott kept this from me. We say "secrets" but it's just a sugar coated word for lies.

"So, how much?" I asked, putting on a brave face.

"How much what?" Scott asked looking back at stiles, Lydia and Allison.

"How much am I worth?"

"30 million." He stated. He look at me with his deep brown eyes. I just looked away and stayed silent.

.... 

"You  okay?" He asked, reaching for  my hand. I pulled away and stormed out the room. And ran down the stairs. Scott ran after me.

"Brylin! Brylin!"

He called out again as I was about to walk out of Lydia's front door. I turned around to face him.

"What happened to no more secrets, huh Scott?!" I spat.

"I was trying to protect you." He stated.

"Protect me, really?" People had been telling me that my whole life. And now the person I look at with so much love in my eyes was telling me the same thing.

"People say that, but what about hurting me. You lied, I trusted you. You said we'd do this together! You promised!" I shouted, holding back tears.

"Brylin, I'm sorry." He said walking towards me.I stepped back.

"Just..just don't."I said about walking out of Lydia's front door. I turned around to face him once more.

You know, you promised we do all this together and I promised we'd be forever. I guess... we're both liars. I said walking out of Lydia's front door.

I ran home. My mom was already sleeping. I ran up to my room. I wasn't even mad, I was hurt. I was sick of promise. I believe that one quote from The Fault in our Stars heavily; 

"Sometimes people don't understand the promises
they're making when they make them." 
It was true. They also don't understand the power three words can have over you.

I showered and put on some pajamas. I couldn't sleep. I just kept thinking about all of it. Wolfsbane can make you hallucinate and feel weak. But I've never had that hallucination. That moment in my life haunts me everyday. I almost killed her. I wished this whole day was just a bad dream. But us Marshalls don't always get what we want.