☽"𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄"☽

𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Scott had told me everything, Malia, Derek and everything that has happened since I arrived in Beacon Hills and everything before, and I thought my life was complicated Scott has been protecting this whole town for 3 years now. And I told Scott about my family full of supernaturals he was pretty shocked but he said he loved me even more.

I was walking out of my history class when I saw Scott talking to that girl again she was new and her dad was my new history teacher Mr. Yukimura, I thought about it some more before ignoring it and walking to my locker, I opened it to see it was full of balloons and a note all the balloons started to float out I tried pushing them back in my locker in hopes that no one noticed. I grabbed the note and opened it it read;

"𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝐵𝑟𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢!! ♥︎
-𝐴𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐿𝑦𝑑𝑖𝑎

I hadn't told anyone about my birthday I've never celebrated away from my family in New Orleans before sure I loved my friends here in Beacon Hills but there's no place like home right?

"Is it your birthday?" I heard a familiar voice speak.

I jumped a bit almost dropping the note to see that it was Scott.

"No..no uh no" I said attempting to shove the balloons back in my locker putting the note in as well. "I mean....yes I'm still struggling.

"Why didn't you tell me?"Scott asked.

"Because I didn't want anyone to know"
I spat. Scott furrowed his eyebrows as a why?

"My first year without my dad celebrating with me"I said with a sigh "I don't even know how Lydia and Allison even found out"

"I get it you miss your family, you don't have to have a big party we can hang out at my house just the two of us." He said with an innocent smile.

I closed my locker, pulled him by his collar and kissed him.

"What was that for?" Scott asked with a smile.

"Forrrr..being Scott McCall." I said kissing him once more.

He smiled. "How about I pick you up at 7?"

"7 sound great"

☽ 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 ☽

I was about to walk through my front door when I sniffed the air I smelled dried blood,human blood I opened the door with my guard up, when I stepped in I saw my dad, aunt bex and uncle Elijah I used my vampire speed and ran into my father's arms I look up at his face he was smiling and I saw a bit of blood on his chin. I guess he had a local on the way over. Then I ran to aunt bex and Elijah.

"Hi, my little wolf missed me?" He asked knowing I did by my reaction to seeing him.

"So..I hear there's a boyfriend " I hear my aunt bex say which made my dad look at me in question.