☽"𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃"☽

Brylin was strutting down the hallway to History class when she bumped into the mysterious black haired girl she saw Scott talking to.

"Oh, I'm so sorry that's my fault" she said, looking Brylin in the eye.

"Oh no, it's fine"

"Your Scott's girlfriend?" She questioned which caused Brylin to look over at Scott in question why she was asking.

"Yea, Brylin Marshall."

"Cool, I'm Kira Yukimura."

Scott saw the conversation unfolding in his seat, shortly after Brylin went and took a seat next to him she gave him a slight smile, he gave her one back in return. The class then started when she noticed Kira staring at Scott.

𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
After class I walked on the lacrosse field with Allison and Lydia to watch Scott and the rest of the guys practice. The Kira thing was still on my mind so I decided to vent and I told the girls about her.

"So, you think he's cheating?" Lydia questioned.

"No way, Scott would do that." Allison added while drinking her water.

"Well, what do you think it is Allison?" Lydia said with sass visible in her tone.

"I don't know Lydia, you should talk to Scott about it." Allison said, rolling her eyes at Lydia then talking to me.

"Yeah, maybe you're right." I said Turning my head towards the field. My eyes met Scott's who was already looking. I was hoping he hadn't been eavesdropping on our conversation. I got up from the bleachers and grabbed my bag.

"I'll see you guys later."

"Yea, and bry everything will be alright" Lydia said in a reassuring tone. I nodded with a smile and walked off and headed home.

I didn't want to think that Scott was cheating on me, but I don't know but I'm a big girl. I've never been one for sugar coding well. My father was Klaus Mikealson. It would be kinda remarkable if I was. But to think just a year ago, things were different. I was 16 living in New Orleans of course boys were a topic but never anything serious now nearly a year later I was in a relationship that I thought was pretty great "𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞" as they say. Maybe I should just talk to Scott instead of my conspiracies and reminiscing on the past. I pulled out my phone and texted him;

I made it home it was getting late so I took a shower and threw on some pjs and waited for Scott

I made it home it was getting late so I took a shower and threw on some pjs and waited for Scott. My mom was working the night shift I'm sure with Melissa. I was pretty tired from my day so I fell asleep waiting about 30 minutes after I dosed I heard a slight tap on the window. It was Scott I walked over to the window and let him in he sat beside me on my bed.

"Everything okay?" He questioned. Looking at the side of my face.

"Yea, yea...everythin-no it's not" I said turning to face Scott." He grabbed the side of my face as a tear started to fall.