^chapter 1 ^

Jeon Jungkook

The cold water falling on my body ,i open my eyes looking at the mirror , putting my hand on my head rubbing my hair.....

Life wasn't easy

Wrapping a towel around my torso i went out my washroom, wearing my white button shirt, leaving two button open ,wearing my Lazer black suit ,i wear my apple watch looking myself at the mirror , brushing my hair,hope some day i will find a best life partner with me to avoid the feeling of loneliness.....

Meanwhile yn pov

Standing right infront the biggest company of Asia ,just clenching your shirt not know what to do since you are to new to this , taking your step forward ,you bow to the people while flashing a smile to them which the gladly accept and smile back some just look weirdly at you....

A girl:how can I help you miss

Yn:hm actually yesterday i apply for this company...

A girl: your name

Yn:Kim yn

A girl:that's good sit there mam i will ask sir and tell you

Yn:yeah sure thanks

A girl: welcome

She flash a smile you smile back and sit there while putting the file on your lap , looking at the window sighing deeply in nervous Plus sadness....

Jungkook pov

Jungkook:come in

A girl:sir a girl name Kim Yn who applied for job yesterday is here sir

Jungkook:send her

A girl:okay sir

Yn pov

A girl:miss yn you may go inside

Yn:oh okay thanks

You bow to het while went to the left side of office which the girl show you,you knock the door with your fist nervously a manly yet deep voice ....say " come in"
You slowly open the door and went inside ...

Jungkook pov
Leaving my glance on my laptop i look up at the girl , gorgeous,that's what I thought ,a beautiful girl which i didn't meet before ,a charming eyes ....i was lost in her beauty...

Jungkook:Yn?

Yn:yes sir

Jungkook:so may i know the reason for you to apply this job

Yn: actually sir i was just randomly found this job that's all

Jungkook: randomly?

He tilt his head and look at you " got the dare to say randomly in Asian biggest company"

Jungkook: your age?

Yn:20

Jungkook:good before joining this company make sure to follow all the rules ,i don't any mistake to be happen ,and also not short skirt or pants allowed,you must be here at 7:30 am...no late excuses,all the paperwork must be complete Before you leave for home...after all you have tell my all schedule do you get it ?

He say while looking at you ,you nodded

Jungkook:i always need word

Yn :i understand Sir

Jungkook:good you can ask Sara about the employee rules and regulations
....

Yn:okay sir

Jungkook:and miss Yn

Yn:yeah sir

Jungkook:you will be my personal secretary...