next day

The next day morning

Your pov

You wake up as usual , looking beside there is no sign of Jungkook,you sigh and think about last night ,your face heat up ,it was your first time ,you lost your virgin with him ....

You stand up and groan in pain feeling your abdomen is numb ,how come he leave you like this?

You thought and slowly went inside the washroom by the help of the wall....

You took off your blanket and look at yourself in the mirror is full of his mark ,your neck till tummy....

You stand under the shower ,start to take a hot bath....

Meanwhile Jungkook pov

I should not leave Yn like that ,she must Wondering where am I , should i call her?

Asking himself you dial your number not getting any response ,he sigh and cut the call ,he thought you must be angry with him but no you are showering....

The morning after shower passed ,you come out and take your phone and look at the screen ,Seing the notification that Jungkook call you ,you call back him.
.....

He picked up immediately

Jungkook:yn

YN:yes

Jungkook:hm sorry i have to leave for the work...

YN:no it's okay

Jungkook:are you sore?

He asked make you choked on your own saliva....

Jungkook: Yn?

YN:no i a-m n-ot

That's all come out from your mouth, Jungkook chuckle knowing you must be blushing....

Jungkook:that's good i order food for you it will arrive to house in few minutes make sure complete the food and take rest well...

YN:okay

Jungkook:i love you

He say make you froze again ,Seing you didn't get any response,he chuckle again and say...

Jungkook:fine baby don't be shy to tell me ...

He say , make you gulp your saliva ,he smile and cut the call ,make you breath heavily,even though you haven't have face contact with him in the morning,having phone communication still you are to timid to talk with him.....

( Are you guys single) 🤣🤣

Or planning to have boyfriend but can't have just because of family?

To be continued
😏

Do vote and comment
Monday or tomorrow night i will upload again babes