^chapter3^

Time skip a week

Jungkook: complete this all before launch meeting start

Yn:okay sir

Jungkook:and bring me a cup of coffee first

Yn:sure

You left the room while taking the file ,you enter the office kitchen while taking the mug in your hand ,you add the coffee powder and taking the condense milk from fridge you pour that two table spoon and half and add warm water you mix them well.....

( In Malaysia most people add condense milk to coffee or Milo to give the sweetness,i wrote how i make coffee that's all)

Knocking the door with your tiny fist you enter his room ,placing that on his table you say...

Yn:here sir

Jungkook:thank you

He say which make your warm melt even though you only say thanks when you give him coffee ....

You left the room...

Jungkook pov

Drinking this coffee which made by Yn is one of the best feeling ever ,i don't know I will be addicted to the coffee ,i really love the taste of the coffee....wish to have every morning in my house....

Night....

Jungkook:is late i will drop you home....

Yn:no sir i can go ...

Jungkook:miss Yn from today on i will drop you...

Yn:no my brother will--

Before you could say you got dragged by him ,you gasped when he drag you out of sudden , opening the car door je indicate you to get in the car without uttering a single word you get in while wear the seatbelt......

The car fill up in silence,no one talk again..... breaking the silent you ask...

Yn:sir

Jungkook:hmm

Yn:may i ask you something?

Jungkook:hm

Yn:where is your parents?

You asked him no reply from him ....after a few minutes he take a glance at you and say....

Jungkook: accident...

He say you look at him with confuse but suddenly understand...

Yn:i am sorry

Jungkook:it's ok

He say focusing on the road......

You sigh it must be hard to a person live without parents isn't ?

The car stopped infront your house ....you sigh in deep and say.
.

Yn:thank you sir

Jungkook:hmm

You went out from the car but soon stopped when you hear him calling....

Yn:yes

Jungkook: don't forgot tomorrow we have party...

Yn:yeah ok

Jungkook:hm

That's all you went inside he left the place....