the feels

Jungkook:i am sorry my love

He whisper enough for you to hear ,you slowly look up at him...

You:what happened?

You asked , he shook his head and say..

Jungkook: bare with me love

He say cupping your cheek

Jungkook:i am trying to be a good husband for you .

He say rubbing his thumb over your cheek ,you get the junk that he is getting over that you might leave him ...

Coz that is true...... His hard for him express the love ,he grew up without a love .....

Not even his mom love him....

Having you in his life was the great achievement he got ....

You:i won't leave you ..

You say placing a kiss on his forehead,he nodded his head and place a kiss on your cheek and say...

Jungkook:sleep well.....

He lay you down on the bed ,covering both of you in duvet ,as he caress your back ,your head comfortably lay on his chest ,hearing his heartbeat ...

You: goodnight

You whisper and close your eyes ,he hummed and patted your back...

The night going on ,as usual he is staring you at the midnight caress your hair like he do always ....

Kissing your head multiple times ,he protectively secured you in his arm,as you are in deep slumber....

The next day

Jungkook already wake up and staring at you ,....

You slowly open your eyes ,while rubbing your thumb on his waist ,the sunlight hit your face ,make you whine ,he chuckle and say....

Jungkook:good morning princess

He say in his morning husky voice ,you immediately look up at him...

You:you awake?

Jungkook:yes baby

You sit up while wrapping the blanket around your naked body,he also sit you ,he pull you on his lap...

You:what happened kook?

Jungkook:i didn't get it?

You:are you okay ?

Jungkook:yes

He say snuggling into your neck ,make you giggle feeling the ticklish feelings ,as you wiggle in his arm
..

You:stopp is tickling ...

You say he let go of you by placing a long smooches on your forehead...

But instead he carry you in bridal style make you hold him tight...

Jungkook: i am not that weak that i will drop you down

He say without looking at you making his way to washroom,as you understand his word,you loosen the grip and lay your head on his chest....

You guys took a shower together,you wear a skirt and knight wear and as Jungkook wear his normal dress..

You:kook?

Jungkook:hmm

You:no work ?

Jungkook:hmm

He say you nodded your head ,you brush your hair....

Jungkook:change your dress ,we are going out ...

You:where ?

Jungkook: to your favourite place

He say placing a deep kiss on your forehead and left the room

Still now you can't understand him but one thing you get from him

He is a guy who loves you so much but didn't express it...

To be continued vote goal 50+

Do comment

A note .
Some of you may think what is the point of the story

Here let me ...

The story is a based on the true story which inspired me a lot when you stay with your loves one ( i mean couples)

Marrying someone not because you want to get the pride you are married , marrying someone you are also responsible to love them ,cherish them ,stay with them till their last breath....

Happens to woman alot..

Not because a woman is a house wife you can treat her badly ,or didn't let her have her own time ...

She is a human too

Not caring her pain on her menstrual time  have you ever feel the pain ?

Sorry but you don't know the feeling of woman on her menstrual time , even our lord Krishna say a woman should take a rest and her family should give her rest on her menstrual time !

Marrying a woman ,make her pregnant,not understanding her pain ,caring your children and lastly the children's not even take care of the mom and ask

What you do for me ?

Why a kid ask that question? a kid ask that kind of question deepen on how her family member treat the woman !
A MOM!

If you can't take the crown on your head then don't marry !!!

I saw the girl Infront me suffer Alot !

Like for what you don't have to understand the girl pain and instead you make her work Alot?

Even she got pregnant her husband just in work and work and work
Fucking work!

A bunch of relatives not even care a pregnant woman until one day she had miscarriage!

She fell down due to exhaustion

Is  sad, i was 5 only that time , even i saw some married girl face this...

Some boys don't understand a woman pain ,you marry her ,she is your wife ,she is yours ,don't listen to someone and make her work Alot,not every girl will ask you to spend time with her some girls not even get the love from parents she expect a good love from their husbands....

Love them and cherish them...

Remember this society won't care your pain make sure marry someone which is perfect for you , fight for you ,tell the cops if you face abusive relation ....

They don't deserve you !

You are strong and beautiful...!

As well goes to girls too

Boys have feeling , but they don't show ....

Treat them nice tooo , every girl success. Behind there will be boy !

( The moral of my this story
Showing you a life 0f married couple
Can't express feeling due to not enough love
And how he treat his woman (Yn)

Thank you !