his happiness

Seing you snuggle into his chest ,he understands you are feeling cold even though his body gave you warm ,he take his white shirt,he help you wear it ,as he carry you in his arm slowly without waking you up ,he make his way to his car ,he slowly lay you down on passenger seat and he stare at your face lovely ,you are the first woman to capture his heart ,the first make him fall for you ,the first he approached him mom in law to marry you.....

What else he want when you are with him ,love him ,care for him bare with his coldness....

He place a kiss on your forehead,he took his blazer which on his back seat ,he covet with that and he buckle your seat belt ,he went to driver seat ,he went home while taking glance at you slowly...

•••••••••••••||||||||the next day

You slowly open your eyes looking beside you ,he is gone for work ,you sit up sigh slowly,as you need him now , thinking about last night ,a pink shade appear on your cheek .....

You tighten your fist around the bedsheet as you felt the touch of his and the mark he made on your body......

You stand up from the bed and saw yourself in Jungkook white shirt ,as a smile form on your face ,you took your phone and dial his number

Otp

Jungkook:good morning princess

You:good morning Koo

Jungkook:sorry to left you ,i had meetings that's why

You:it's okay

Jungkook:so my sweetheart don't overworked yourself,and take some rest

You:sure bunny

You said he chuckled and lean his head on the chair and talk with you for 10 minutes....

Jungkook:okay princess i will come home early ...

You:okay i will wait

Jungkook:hmm

End of call

You cut the call and put your phone at the nightstand and went to take a shower ....

---night time ---

As always you welcome Jungkook to home with a warm smile ,today he seem to be in good mood as he hug you went he enter the home
.........

Jungkook:i am hungry

He whisper,you patted his back and said

You: take a shower i will prepare dinner...

(Clay pot chicken rice 🙂, make sure to visit Malaysia to try different food ,here you can get indian , Chinese,Malay food, they are delicious, 🥰🥰 so make sure you visit once in life time,you won't regret 💗)

After eating the food , Jungkook start to talk with his secretary,you sigh and slowly sat on his lap which he immediately wrapped his arm around your waist ,you lay your head in his chest ,and wrapped your arm around his neck tightly,he kiss your head and cut the call looking down at your figure ....

Jungkook:what happened love ?

He asked you shook your head and snuggle into his chest ,as he tighten his grip around you .....

You:i am not feeling good

Jungkook:why love anything bothering you ?

He asked you shook your head ,he frown his eyebrow ,he intertwined his finger with you ,but suddenly a gasped left your mouth make him look at you ,you immediately stand up from him...

Jungkook:what happened love ?

To be continued 🤠
Vote goal 60+

Sorry but i felt demotivated in this book even though this is my second favourite book !

I don't feel like continue this book coz really disappointed by the vote and comment .....

Is true !