the loves

He is sweating,he hope you are fine ,he is patting your head slowly in lovely manner ,the doctor smile look at Jungkook....

Doctor : congratulations Mr Jeon ....

Jungkook:what doctor

The man frowned looking at the doctor ,he smile and say...

Doctor :your wife is pregnant....

He said , Jungkook went silent for a while as he was speechless,he was trembling in happiness...as he look at his wife ...

Jungkook: really?

Doctor :yes....

The doctor said before patting Jungkook shoulder ....

Doctor :bring Mrs Jeon tomorrow to hospital for a check up ,i will be telling about anything to avoid during pregnancy and yes please take good care is the most important time...

Jungkook:thanks doctor i will,

Doctor:you are welcome....

The doctor say and left the house ,while Jungkook look at your pale face before leaning closer to you ,he place a deep kiss on your forehead as a tear left his eyes....

Jungkook:i love you baby ...

You woke up slowly as you first thing you feel a manly arm wrapped around your waist , Jungkook....who is looking at you with his doe eyes...

Jungkook:how are you feeling right now....

You :good...

You whisper before sitting up on the bed ,but not so soon ,he grab your waist make you Sit on his lap ,his actions make you zone out of sudden ....

Jungkook:i have something to tell you...

You :yeah

You whisper looking at him ,he hold your hand as he bring to his lips as he kiss your palm ,and your cheek and neck ....

You wrapped your arm around his neck rubbing your thumb over his neck .....

Jungkook:you are pregnant...

The three word slip his mouth as you look at him ,he smile and pull you into a deep passionate kiss ,which you didn't respond,placing your hand on his cheek ,you break the kiss and look at him....

You :am i ?

You asked as a tear start to forming in your eyes he nodded before shutting your eyes slowly yet gently with his thumb ....

Jungkook:take a deep breath ...

He whisper ,you did as he say , he kiss your both eyes and look at at you....

Jungkook:are you happy?

You :so much

He smile and grab nape and say ...

Jungkook:sorry if I hurt you and leave you when you need me the most

He say looking at your eyes deeply,you smile and hold his cheek with your both hands before giving him a peck on his lips as you say .....

You :from now on i will be needing you the most ,and you are going to stay with me ....

He smile and nodded his head before connect with yours and kiss your neck ...